* The easiest way to transfer files to PC and backup data from iPhone to PC.
* Wirelessly Transfer Media from iPhone to Computer without using iTunes.
* Just Drag & Drop your contents and Play: Text, Bookmark, Image and Photo, Music, Movie, Documents and more through wireless connection !
Air Transfer moves what you're seeing or playing on Mac/PC to your iPhone/iPad with just single drag&drop! It moves whatever you want; text memo, website address, photo, music, movie, document and so on.
The transferred items are auto-classified into 7-categories according to their type.
You can also see or play the items in Air Transfer right away!
Air Transfer works even in background mode, you can switch to other apps without stopping current transfer.
"Witness This App Pull Off Its Automatic Magic Tricks" - AppAdvice.com
* Supports both iPhone and iPad.
* Built-in Music Player
1) Manage playlist.
2) Playback in background mode.
3) Remote control from control center.
4) Supports MP3, WAV, CAF and other music file formats.
* Classification Categories
1) Text Memo, 2) Website, 3) Images, 4) Music, 5) Movies, 6) Documents, 7) Etc...
* Show photos and share them directly to SNS.
1) JPEG, PNG, GIF, ...
2) Camera Roll, eMail, SMS, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
* Play videos directly
Air Transfer supports QuickTime Movie(.MOV, .MP4) formats.
* Built-in Document Reader(viewer).
4) PDF Docs(.pdf), Text(.txt), RTF(.rtf), MS Word(.doc, .docx), MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx), MS PowerPoint(.ppt, .pptx), Pages(.pages), Numbers(.numbers), Keynote(.keynote), HTML(.html, .htm) and more.
* Supported Web Browsers.
4) Internet Explorer (File upload is limited in IE).
* How to use
1) Make sure that the Desktop and iDevice are connected to the same local area network or the same WiFi network when using Air Transfer. Otherwise, Air Transfer cannot connect to the Desktop.
2) Click WiFi button and input the Device URL in Web Browser on your Desktop.
3) Drop contents on drop areas on the left side in Web Browser.
* Air Transfer is also an excellent choice to backup your photos or videos stored Camera Roll.
1) First import photos and videos from Camera Roll to Air Transfer.
2) Backup those imported files to your Desktop PC via Web Browser.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know !
* Fixed minor bugs based on user feedbacks.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as promised and quite effortlessly
I was able to easily transfer files via my PC web browser into my iPad wirelessly. I transferred PDFs and then moved the PDFs To the reader app. Uploaded some JPEG’s and saved them for editing. Uploaded some music but can only play it in the Air Transfer program. You can’t move the music files to any other app. I’m sure that’s an apple limitation not an app limitation.
I purchased a full version. I will invest in apps that work well and are easy to use.
It works for me
I was having trouble switching iTunes to my laptop at the same time I got a new iphone and in the meantime needed something to load some music on the new phone. That’s all I use it for but it’s been great. iTunes and iPhone are synced up but I find myself still using this app. It definitely works for me.
One of the best apps ever made for IOS devices
One of the best apps for IOS devices easy to use fast and reliable.i personally haven’t use all the features yet beside the music & photos categories but from what I’ve use so far I can’t complain the music category is by far beats iTunes music transfer
- Junsik Choi
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012-2017 Darinsosft.com
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro Version. $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.