**This app requires subscription, available as an in app purchase, to gain full access to the training content.**
The A320 Normal Procedures Trainer app is a great training tool for preparation for initial and recurrent type rating, and allows efficient preparation before flight or simulator training.
A320 Normal Procedures Trainer app visualizes flows of normal cockpit procedures to help you learn and remember the order of actions and locate cockpit controls. The actions are located by hotspots that trigger pop-up messages with expanded procedures.
Explore all hotspots and learn about all procedures from power up to shutdown. All procedures and flows are shown in a real cockpit setting.
• normal procedures from power-up to shutdown*
• need-to-know limitations and flight profiles
• offline availability
• highly detailed 360° cockpit
Ace your cockpit performance. Train anytime. Train anywhere.
Full Access subscription
• This app requires subscription, available as an in app purchase, to gain full access to the training content
• Subscriptions are $39.99 USD monthly, $49.99 USD quarterly and $89.99 USD annually**
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• You will have full access to the procedure trainer for the duration of the subscription
• Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month"/"three months"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (monthly, quarterly or yearly package)
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
*The procedure trainer reflects Airbus procedures revision 11.
** Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- bug fixes introduced by previous update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Informative app but pricey for what it offers at least make the cockpit interactive or dynamic for that price instead of just putting a high quality A320 cockpit picture that I can download online. Or even an fmgs trainer would justify that price, disappointed to be honest!
The app is free but the subscription fee is way above affordable.
Should be 10$ for a month .
This app implies it’s free, but it’s a subscription and it’s costly. I’d rather Google the information and make my own study guide. Way too expensive.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Aviation eLearning Aps
- 140.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Aviation eLearning ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access Subscription $49.99
- Full Access Subscription $39.99
- Full Access Subscription $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.