Track personal, entertainment, commuting and business flight hours and miles for tax (including SIFL, QBU and § 274 disallowance) and SEC Incremental Cost purposes.
Track personal, entertainment, commuting and business flight hours and miles to compute Internal Revenue Code Section 280F Qualified Business Use percentages, Standard industry fare level (SIFL) imputed income amounts for personal use flights, IRC Section 274 entertainment and commuting expense disallowance amounts and SEC Incremental Costs for reporting for named executive officers. Track Internal Revenue Code Section 280F Qualified Business Use percentage thresholds which must be met or exceeded in the year of purchase to obtain bonus depreciation and to use accelerated depreciation methods, and must be met or exceeded in subsequent years to avoid depreciation recapture.
Multi-leg entertainment flight tracking and calculation option included. Repositioning flights tracked.
Complete flight package for tax and SEC Aircraft tracking and compliance reporting. Download logs for audit purposes and records.
Pilots or passengers can enter applicable flight data on runway in App after landing so that valuable information is captured in real time.
– Sixty (60) day free trial provided. At the end of the sixty (60) day free trial period, you will be given the opportunity to subscribe on a monthly basis to continue using the features of the app
• 60 day free trial period; monthly subscription may be purchased at end of free trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription prior to the end of the free trial period.
We are always working to improve the user experience through new features and product enhancements. It is important to us to invest in adding features and making the program run smoothly and error free.
This version makes certain minor bug fixes, adds the ability to upload CSV flight data and adds some user interface improvements.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Manchester Financial Group Inc.
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.1 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Aircraft Tax Solutions $259.99