Designed for iPad
airDMX is the one and only real wireless DMX controller for iPad!
You can create Programs and Cues for any lighting fixtures. Including a huge fixture library.
- Control 512 DMX Channels freely (1 Universe)
- Big fixture library included
- LTP & HTP
- Selective Saving of DMX Channels
- Up to 120 Programs
- Up to 120 Cues
- Fixture-based Saving
- Color Picker
- Pan/Tilt Grid
- Button Panel
- Effect Engine
** IMPORTANT **
The DMX Output only works together with the airDMX Box which translates IP data to DMX data. The software is without the airDMX box in demo mode. All functions are available to test.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Multiple Channels with same channel types and selection between coarse / fine channel added in “Create Fixtures.”
- Fixed the 8/16 Bit Issue
- iCloud sync option added for show files synchronization.
Ratings and Reviews
Pt effects not working
So I am using the new effects engine and I cannot get the pan and tilt effects to work. And since there is no user manual on how to use the effects engine I'm kinda at a loss. It looks to be straight forward but it's not. I'm either missing something or it doesn't work.
The developer, B&K Braun, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- B&K Braun GmbH
- 60.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © B&K Braun GmbH