More than a pilot logbook !
A pilot logbook software to track your flight time and limits, and more...
What can this Flight Log do ?
- Import your roster manually or via your device calendar (full compatibility with AIMS/BlueOne/RosterBuster/Air France/Transavia/Iberia/Air New Zealand/AeroLogic)
- Fill your data as block time, flight time, aircraft, runway used, approach type, number of take off and landing, personnal notes, payload, fuel used etc...
- Includes a 15000 airports database and you can now add your own
- Night time automatically computed
- FULL AUTO filling of your flight times !
- Get the weather forecast on destination.
- Deicing fluids Holdover Time Calculator.
- Weather Radar Map and Aurora predictions, Winds map, Dust/Sand map, Snow and Clear Air Turbulence map
- Get the global airport delay status (departure and arrival).
- See your cosmic radiation dose for each flight, and cumulated.
- Receive notification alert for solar radiation or radio blackout hazard
- Display a 3D map of predicted Auroras (Northern Lights)
- Display an Air Quality map (CO-Carbon Monoxide, Particulate matter, Ozone, Nitrate dioxide)
- Analyze your alertness level with your future flights (Three-Process Model of Alertness by Akersted) and send your flight data to Jeppesen CrewAlert Pro
- Delays statistical analysis D0 D5 D15.
- Export/print your log in PDF (EASA+FAA format)
- CPT : manage your Jumpseat JPS requests
- Import LogTenPro | MCC Pilotlog | RosterBuster | Pilotlog.uk logbook | any CSV file
- Show some statistics like number of flight hours per aircraft, total flight hours per year/month/90 days/30 days, destinations worldmap, used runway repartition...
- Save your Flight Log on our servers or on your own Dropbox (FREE) and sync seamlessly with your other platform devices.
- Manage your flight limitations (next 30days preview), recent experience, certificates, Flight Time Limitation and Flight Duty Period Limitations with acclimatization (EASA and FAA), also with EU-OPS mixed fleet type rating (A330/A340 and B777/B787).
- In order to help you taxiing, this app can display an airport diagram (AIRPORT MOVING MAP) georeferenced, centered on your aircraft GPS location.
- During flight, calculate the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times from your GPS or manual position.
- Display inbound flight status.
- Display warning when a landing with sun glares is expected.
- Pilot Tools (True altitude with relief clearance, true airspeed calculation, METAR runway decoding, unit converter, elaborated theodolite)
- Operational Datas in participatory mode.
- And for the geeks, you can measure the time dilation due to theory of Special relativity ;)
• NEW [TOOLS] : Holdover Time (HOT) Guidelines for deicing fluids.
• NEW [AIRPORTS] : 400 more airports added in database.
• FIX [import total time]: fix Dual imported time
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great app to keep your flight log and limitations, and all for free!
The developer is very responsive and improves the app regularly.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your report. The print option you asked for is available now.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchi-Lamontagne
- 198.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © Jean-Philippe Bouchi-Lamontagne
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.