*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail is a mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS and iOS!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- Handoff support
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Airmail Share.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX
- Quick Reply
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Multi Touch gestures
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Send Delay
- Send again
- EML Import/Export
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
Airmail 4 include Airmail Pro Subscription.
Airmail Pro Features:
- Access to iPhone and iPad
- New Design
- Smart box
- New Rendering
- New Search
- New Themes
- Custom Actions
- Customizable Layout
- Live Support
• Airmail Pro is free for all users that are subscribed to Airmail Pro for iOS or have purchased Airmail 3 since 1st January 2019.
• Previous users can still use Airmail with all the features tehy have purchased for under Preferences>General> Airmail Legacy.
• New Users can try Airmail without Multi Account, and limited capabilities.
$2.99 Monthly, $9.99 Yearly
• Price may vary by location and promotion.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulamac.html
- New Mac Book Pro Optimisation
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic customization, fantastic support
Airmail is the kind of app that makes you feel like the developers thought of everything - including knowing what preferences to make obvious and which ones to hide deeper in the menus so as not to cause overwhelm. If you want to just give it your email account credentials and hit the ground running, it’s super easy to do so, and the interface is very intuitive. However, if you’re the kind of person who likes to dig into the settings and tweak an app just so - this is the email app for you. You can totally adapt it to however you want to use it - whether that’s simply reading, archiving and deleting or some complicated filing and labeling workflow. It integrates with EVERYTHING so if you like to save emails and tasks elsewhere, it also has you covered there.
Honestly though the best part is the support. I was trying to figure out how to do something and Steven responded right away through the website chat. Not only did he show me what settings I needed but when I asked more questions he had no problem explaining further so that I knew WHY those were the settings I needed. So easy and quick - I know in other situations where I’ve asked for software help I feel like I get incomplete answers or I spend a ton of time searching the internet and still feel confused - this was fast and beyond helpful.
The quality and completeness of this app is what makes it a standout in the crowded email app space. HIghly recommended.
A very worthwhile jump forward
I didn’t realize all the possibilities for a mail app or my ultimate boredom with the old style mail user interface and functionality. Although standard offerings have been reliable they certainly leave quite a few opportunities for expanded functionality and improved UI. I have to say my initial experience with Airmail has been outstanding. I love the extended features and plugins available. I encountered one problem when installing on my second machine and reached out to support - this is where it gets really good: clicked on support; a chat window opened (on a holiday) and I summarized my problem only to have a very helpful and technically wise person (Sarah) respond immediately with a perfect fix. In the end it was my error - she was kind and spot on with her assistance.
For all you out there concerned about spending $10 for this app - please stop and think about it - I believe for most a bit of honest reflection will lead you to conclude this is one heck of a deal. It is expensive to develop software, it is even more expensive to develop great software and it expensive to keep it current and support it. For me this is a wonderful deal - for those that find $10 too much to spend I believe they must not value their time much… this is a tool which pays for itself very quickly if your time has much value at all.
Love this App and the Support!
I have been using this app for almost 6 months now and I have been loving it. I recently upgraded to MacOS High Sierra and I started using FileVault. Anyway, during this process an issue arose where a blank “null” account was created on my Airmail and it wasn’t updating any of my other mail accounts. So I reached out to Airmails support via the online chat, and within less than a minute I started talking to someone. Once I told them I needed technical support, another person named Steve started talking with me (without me needing to be forwarded anywhere), and within about 3 minutes he was able to figure out the issue and get it resolved. This was a fantastic experience and thank you so much Steve for the quick and helpful response. As a power user likes to just get straight to the answer without needing to answer a thousand questions, I really appreciated him being able to figure out the issue from just 2 screenshots. I also want to mention that I was looking at some other mail apps because I was getting discouraged after trying to figure out this issue for 30 minutes on my own before I just decided to “take the plunge” and see what kind of support they had because none of the other apps out there come close to the amount of customization that Airmail provides.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bloop S.R.L
- 59.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bloop 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Yearly $9.99
- Airmail Pro Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.