*** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner ***
Airmail is a mail client designed with performance and intuitive interaction in mind optimized for macOS and iOS!
Support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
Airmail was designed from the ground UP to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.
We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.
- iCloud Account sync
- Handoff support
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Airmail Share.
- Unified Inbox
- Alias with custom SMTP
- Exchange, iCloud™, Gmail™, IMAP, POP3, Google™ Apps, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™
- Local Accounts
- Import from Apple Mail, MBOX archive, EML, EMLX
- Quick Reply
- Offline operations
- Move messages on Different mailboxes
- Multi Touch gestures
- Gmail Shortcuts
- Custom global shortcuts
- Quick Label, Move, Label and Archive
- Quick folder selection
- Group by id
- Group by subject
- Chronological Reverse
- Muted CC’d conversation
- Multiple visual themes
- Minimal and extended Mode
- Plain Text Rendering
- Per account notifications
- Notification center support
- Notification alerts with custom actions
- Gmail, Exchange and OS X contacts
- Contacts Group
- Filter by address
- Open Directory search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Markdown, Html(Html Source for templates), and text only.
- Bullet and numbered list.
- Auto CC, BCC.
- Send Delay
- Send again
- EML Import/Export
- Multiple Account Signatures
- Markdown, Rich text, Html Source, and text only.
- Signature above or below the quote
Search & Filtering:
- Global search for multiple accounts
- Realtime powerful filters
- Sort messages, Date, Attachments, Conversations ....
- Show messages of the same user
- Flags and filters
- Nested folders
- Create, Delete and edit folders
- Custom colors synced by iCloud
- Custom folder mappings
- ToDo, Done, Memo
- Apple Reminder
Airmail 4 include Airmail Pro Subscription.
Airmail Pro Features:
- Access to iPhone and iPad
- New Design
- Smart box
- New Rendering
- New Search
- New Themes
- Custom Actions
- Customizable Layout
- Live Support
• Airmail Pro is free for all users that are subscribed to Airmail Pro for iOS or have purchased Airmail 3 since 1st January 2019.
• Previous users can still use Airmail with all the features tehy have purchased for under Preferences>General> Airmail Legacy.
• New Users can try Airmail without Multi Account, and limited capabilities.
$2.99 Monthly, $9.99 Yearly
• Price may vary by location and promotion.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulamac.html
Ratings and Reviews
nice interface but performance issues
I’ve used Airmail for over one year on Mac and both iPhone and iPad, syncing to more than five accounts. I believe I would be considered a power user and go through more than 500 emails per month. I like the nice interface but ultimately I had to switch back to Apple mail. This app has a very long lag in the search function; you can wait for several minutes to find emails by subject, address, or keyword (but often it will not finish the search); I liked the app so much that I was willing to put up with this behavior for over 12 months but I just can’t stomach this any longer. Apple mail and MS Outlook do not have this problem. Also there are glitches. Sometimes mail shows up that is old and out of sync in the inbox and the app seems to perpetually show tagged unread mail in the archive even after these are tagged as read. I’d tried reinstallations several times and cleared and cache repeatedly but to no avail. Also, the send to Evernote function often produces strange looking notes, not well formatted and the ios version of this function has stopped working. This software might be okay for less demanding use but if you require speed, fidelity, and go through a large volumes this might not be the best choice.
Fantastic customization, fantastic support
Airmail is the kind of app that makes you feel like the developers thought of everything - including knowing what preferences to make obvious and which ones to hide deeper in the menus so as not to cause overwhelm. If you want to just give it your email account credentials and hit the ground running, it’s super easy to do so, and the interface is very intuitive. However, if you’re the kind of person who likes to dig into the settings and tweak an app just so - this is the email app for you. You can totally adapt it to however you want to use it - whether that’s simply reading, archiving and deleting or some complicated filing and labeling workflow. It integrates with EVERYTHING so if you like to save emails and tasks elsewhere, it also has you covered there.
Honestly though the best part is the support. I was trying to figure out how to do something and Steven responded right away through the website chat. Not only did he show me what settings I needed but when I asked more questions he had no problem explaining further so that I knew WHY those were the settings I needed. So easy and quick - I know in other situations where I’ve asked for software help I feel like I get incomplete answers or I spend a ton of time searching the internet and still feel confused - this was fast and beyond helpful.
The quality and completeness of this app is what makes it a standout in the crowded email app space. HIghly recommended.
A very worthwhile jump forward
I didn’t realize all the possibilities for a mail app or my ultimate boredom with the old style mail user interface and functionality. Although standard offerings have been reliable they certainly leave quite a few opportunities for expanded functionality and improved UI. I have to say my initial experience with Airmail has been outstanding. I love the extended features and plugins available. I encountered one problem when installing on my second machine and reached out to support - this is where it gets really good: clicked on support; a chat window opened (on a holiday) and I summarized my problem only to have a very helpful and technically wise person (Sarah) respond immediately with a perfect fix. In the end it was my error - she was kind and spot on with her assistance.
For all you out there concerned about spending $10 for this app - please stop and think about it - I believe for most a bit of honest reflection will lead you to conclude this is one heck of a deal. It is expensive to develop software, it is even more expensive to develop great software and it expensive to keep it current and support it. For me this is a wonderful deal - for those that find $10 too much to spend I believe they must not value their time much… this is a tool which pays for itself very quickly if your time has much value at all.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bloop S.R.L
- 59.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Bloop 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Yearly $9.99
- Airmail Pro Monthly $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.