** Apple Design Award 2017 Winner **
Airmail is a powerful mail client for Mac, now available for iPhone and iPad.
Designed for the latest generation iOS, it supports 3D Touch, fast document previewing, high quality PDF creation, and native integration with other apps and services for a frictionless workflow.
Workflow customization is at the core, with a rich feature set like snooze, interactive push notifications, and full inbox sync.
iCloud sync provides a fully ubiquitous experience so that all your accounts and app preferences are synced.
- Support for Gmail, Exchange EWS, Outlook 365, IMAP and POP3
- Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- Customizable swipes
- Threads and single messages
- Snooze messages
- Bulk editing
- iCloud sync between Mac and iOS
- Multiple signatures
- Unified inbox
- Push notifications
- Multiple Accounts
- 3D Touch quick access
- 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- Spotlight search for documents and messages
- Share composer extension
- iCloud sync for labels, preferences and accounts across Mac and iOS
- Handoff between Mac and iOS
- Notifcation Based on Locations
**** "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
SEARCH AND FILTERS
- Online search
- Filter by Unread, Starred, Conversation, Today and Smart
- Quick access to the messages of one sender
- Quick per account single folder access
LABELS AND FOLDERS
- Full label access
- Per single labels sync
- Quick access to recent labels
- Favorite labels
- Full label creation and editing
- Document view with rich preview
- Unread, Today, Conversations and Contacts
- HTML rich composer
- Attachment resizing
- Document import from Dropbox, Google Drive and much more
- Signature swipes
- Composer extension
- Online drafts
- Send and Archive
- Undo actions
- Move messagees between accounts
- Multiple signature
- Operations view
- Attachments view
- Contacts view
- Mark as unread on open
- Google Directory Search
- Exchange Global Address List
- Contacts Group messages
- Auto CC/BCC
- Profile icons
- Highlight subject
- Account colors
- Preview message lines
- Remote images
- Snooze defer messages
- Move and Labels
- Mark as Unread, Starred, Spam
- Send to Calendar
- Send to iOS Extension
- Create a searchable PDF
- Transfer to a different account
- Universal link Mac/iOS
- Add to sender to VIP
- Empty Trash and Spam
- Mark entire mailbox as read
- Google Drive
Open Links in:
- Safari in-app
Send to Apps and Service:
- Calendars Invites
- Apple Calendar
- Apple Reminder
- Fantastical 2
- Draft 4
- iA Writer
- Code Hub
Airmail does NOT store your messages on our servers.
Server processing is very limited and performed only if users enable Realtime Mailbox Monitoring.
Airmail is an auto renewable subscription:
- Unified Inbox
- Multiple Accounts
- Block Email Tracking Pixel
- Agenda Integration
- Realtime Inbox Monitoring
- Backend Services, Snooze, Send Later
- Premium Support
$2.99 monthly, $9.99 annually
Price may vary by location and active promotion. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://airmailapp.com/eulaios
- New Design
- Customizable Message layout
- Multi-line attachments previews
- iPad Trackpad support
- Trackpad Custom Actions
- 2 New Themes Cherry Tree, Leaf
- Yahoo 2Factor Authentications
- Search suggestions
- Bulk message swipe actions
- New Calendar Preview
- New Invites filter
- Bulk Swipe Actions
- New color coding
- Free for all Airmail Pro subscribers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've had my share of complaints for Airmail and decided to stick with it after the terribly handled transition to the subscription model for users who actually already bought the app. I sticked because there is no better app out there.
However, the app has been getting some decent updates since then, and in 4.0 I can see some improvement in search speed, inbox actions, the keyboard actions are smooth as well now, theme switching works okay.
Still, loading of mails is still kinda slow, and I am unhappy that there is no Gmail style of autosorting emails which helps declutter the inbox. If there was a way to easily declutter the inbox I would give 5 stars, for now 4 stars.
Much better since the subscription model
The subscription is expensive, but they have been adding a lot of interesting features. Overall the app is now very high quality and extremely customizable. They also now include the Mac app in the subscription, though it’s not as nice as the iOS version.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We request you update the Airmail app to the latest version from the App store as we have fixed the auto-disabling of the notification on updating the app. Please let us know your feedback on the live support.
BAIT AND SWITCH
This company has people buy the app with all the features enabled and then changes it to a pay for service app and disables features unless you pay for it now.
They didn’t even have the decency to grandfather in previous owners before they changed their business model.
- Bloop S.R.L
- 179.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Bloop 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Airmail Pro Monthly $2.99
- Airmail Pro Yearly $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.