AirMap is the leading global provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to maintain situational awareness, request digital authorization, get traffic alerts, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
- Can I fly here? Get real-time feedback of airspace rules and conditions pertaining to your flight specifications, with national rulesets for 20 countries, including Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Toggle between multiple map styles
- Discover airspace rules and advisories by searching for a location or panning and zooming AirMap's responsive vector maps
- Create and manage your pilot profile and UAV aircraft
- Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements
- Connect to any supported DJI drone to fly and toggle camera settings directly from the AirMap app
- Request digital authorization for commercial operations in LAANC-enabled U.S. controlled airspaces
- Send digital flight notice to participating U.S. airports
- Get real-time traffic alerts for nearby manned aircraft
- View publicly-shared flights happening around the world
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What I’ve needed for a long time
I got my part 107 this past winter and I just found this app, and to be honest I’ve been looking for something like this since last year! It is so helpful at giving you what you need to get an ATC authorization. I saw comments on how it gives you inaccurate weather and that might be true but that shouldn’t be your reason for getting the app, because the whole point of this app is to make ATC authorizations fast and easy and they do that extremely well. Thanks for the help Airmap, your services are going to be very helpful in the furture!
Worked really good before but doesn’t want to work now
Went to go use the app, and they completely logged me out. I tried logging back in about 15 times if not more, and each time that App would just glitch out. I even tried resetting my password and the link they sent my email glitches out. Tried going to support and it just sits there loading. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling.. I don’t know what the hell happened to this app because before it was amazing and had everything you could possibly need to fly, but now nothing seems to work.. this needs to be fixed because you have to be signed in to plan a flight or to see any information at all. I guess I’ll have to make another acc. Hopefully this one doesn’t disappear...
The best data plus electronic flight plan filing
This has the most complete data of any source I have located. That it electronically files your flight plan with airports makes it indispensable. The idea that someone would get on the phone and call each the heliports and local private airports every time they want to fly around their yard is a hilarious bureaucratic joke. Most of them are unmanned anyway. There is no one to call. But this is great. Let it generate piles of electronic communications. You meet your obligations.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Airmap, Inc. Which Will Do Business In California As Airmap Technology
- 174.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- © 2020 AirMap, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.