The easiest way to quickly calculate Fan Airflow Performance and Static Pressure Performance for HVAC Systems installed in a home or commercial building.
Here's how it works:
1 - Collect simple nameplate information from the customers HVAC system
2 - Take four static pressure measurements
3 - The app does the rest!
You'll get clean, easy-to-understand visual representations of the status of their system (see screenshots for samples)
Included in the app is some helpful tutorials and articles that will help you get started in understanding how to take proper total external static pressure measurements to calculate airflows.
Some additional benefits:
- Simple & clean interface
- Test results are displayed visually for easy understanding
- Measurement inputs & calculations displayed for verification
- Fix error occurring when choosing a Fan Rated Static Pressure of "1.0 in. w.c." and Fan Type "Constant Speed".
- Fix validation for ensuring all test fields are complete.
- Fix layout issues caused by iOS 13's Card View
- Fix color scheme for readability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- National Comfort Institute, Inc.
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © National Comfort Institute, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.