This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't taxi after successful landing
Plane explodes when I leave the runway and head to the hangar. Other games of your allows this!
Could be a great game but for ....
Please improve at least these two glaring deficiencies and you will have a good product.
1. The flight characteristics of the first plane unlocked are abominable. Unstable attitude control and too fast for landing. Blows up with each attempt. Just a horrible little white "plane", can we even call it that? Since it has no characteristics of any aircraft in flight. Crashes invariably upon each landing attempted by the user since user has zero control over descent rate with this erratic little whatever...
2. The graphics depicting the terrain below are too fuzzy, similar to other Tri one games with the exception of air Hawaii. Same problem with airplane Dublin and Mount Everest. Graphics of the terrain should convey the sense that yes you are indeed flying in an environment close to reality.
I love flight simulators, and this one has been one of my favorites by far. The controls are good, and the fact that there's a speed up timer to make log flights faster is awesome. There aren't ads bothering you left and right. It also gives you the option to change settings to make the mission hArder and with emergencies to get more points to buy better planes.
- Tri One Games LLC
- 292.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Tri One Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Aircraft $10.99
- Unlock Customize $2.99
- Unlock A330 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.