Take to the skies and adventure through the beautiful mountain terrain of the Swiss Alps in this thrilling flight simulator game. Fly 15 exciting planes, including small planes, military planes and large airliners through 6 different environments. Test your skills as you attempt landings while handling emergencies such as engine fires and control problems. Pilot your aircraft through day, dusk, night, wind, storm, or fog over the terrain of Switzerland. A flight simulator game that allows you to experience the thrill and beauty of flying over this picturesque landscape. New features allows you to customize the feel of the plane. Test your piloting skills as you change your maximum speed, turn rate, and handling. You'll also be able to land anywhere in the terrain- if you are skilled enough.
-Choose from 15 different types of aircraft - small planes, large airliners, and military
-Choose from 6 different environments - day, dusk, night, wind, storm, fog
-Turn on emergencies for even more realistic fun and adventure
-Successfully complete your mission to earn points to unlock more planes
-Customize your aircraft to change its maximum speed, turn rate, and handling
Translated into English, German, Italian, French, Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Simplified), Spanish, Russian, Korean and Japanese.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't taxi after successful landing
Plane explodes when I leave the runway and head to the hangar. Other games of your allows this!
Could be a great game but for ....
Please improve at least these two glaring deficiencies and you will have a good product.
1. The flight characteristics of the first plane unlocked are abominable. Unstable attitude control and too fast for landing. Blows up with each attempt. Just a horrible little white "plane", can we even call it that? Since it has no characteristics of any aircraft in flight. Crashes invariably upon each landing attempted by the user since user has zero control over descent rate with this erratic little whatever...
2. The graphics depicting the terrain below are too fuzzy, similar to other Tri one games with the exception of air Hawaii. Same problem with airplane Dublin and Mount Everest. Graphics of the terrain should convey the sense that yes you are indeed flying in an environment close to reality.
I love flight simulators, and this one has been one of my favorites by far. The controls are good, and the fact that there's a speed up timer to make log flights faster is awesome. There aren't ads bothering you left and right. It also gives you the option to change settings to make the mission hArder and with emergencies to get more points to buy better planes.
The developer, Tri One Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tri One Games LLC
- 293.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Tri One Games
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock A330 $1.99
- Unlock All Aircraft $10.99
- Unlock Customize $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.