AirPod Tracker lets you find your lost bluetooth device within seconds. Locate your Wireless Headphones, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone or any other bluetooth devices with just a few taps. Our smart algorithms consistently keep track of your AirPods, so that you never lose them again!
- Device Radar shows all the devices near you in the realtime.
- Distance Meter shows you score on a scale of 100 once you tap on a device that you are looking for.
- Supports most of the bluetooth devices including the Apple evices, portable speakers, Fitbit tracker, fintess fracker and more.
- Set custom duration for each photo slide.
- Add multiple widgets on your home screen.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open App.
- Tap on the "Scan Your Devices" button to start scanning.
- Move around so that you can track the distance score and find your lost device.
- When you will get closer to the lost device, the app will play a sound which indicates that your device is nearby.
- Wohoo! You have found your device.
Learn more about our terms and conditions here: https://sites.google.com/view/airpods-finder-terms-of-use
- AirPod Tracker currently offers a single yearly subscription for USD $1 per year.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed anytime by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication (where applicable).
CONNECT WITH US:
Have a question or feedback? Reach out to us at https://www.facebook.com/freeappsinc
This version of the app includes few bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Just Found My Left Airpod in the trash.
Yes, it actually works. I bought and kept the subscription for just one week for $6 because it made it a lot easier to find. It’s better than paying $100+ for new airpods.
When I hit the “scan” button, I was holding the Right Airpod near the phone, and I guess that made the app assume that near Airpod wasn’t the one that was missing and the signal locked on to the far away Left Airpod instead.
I was able to pinpoint the signal to my kitchen trashcan. Just in case, (because no one wants to dig through a trashcan) I moved the trashbag to the living room and the signal disappeared. Then putting my phone directly on it again, I started getting 80-90% signal strength. I’m not getting the lifetime subscription because usually I can just find a missing airpod by blasting music, but when that fails, I’m turning to this app.
Y’all are dumb
Ok so to the people saying you have to pay you don’t this has helped me so many times I thought I had to pay to but I just clicked normal subscription there’s a little thing that looks like a reception bar once its all the way up your next to your AirPod it’s like a metal detector y’all are just not the brightest
Free version not enough to "hook" me
The free made this app starts you off on is pretty dull. I would have added 1 or 2 more features possibly the pro features but make them limited - an example albeit a poor one could be the pinpoint location feature but for only 1 device. If there were any other features given for free that I missed, then the goal would be to improve the user experience. Being able to see now close your device is is fantastic if you want discover other peoples devices or if you enjoy playing metal detector, assuming that whatever your device is, it's within a radius of 20 feet and not only has Bluetooth on, but also has battery life. Of course, these are features limited by privacy laws and technology limitations like on iOS developer platforms). Clever app but not clever enough to sell me a subscription. Would give 3 stars but too many people rate 5 to get their 2 bits in the top review section.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Free Music Video Maker and Photo Editor Apps Inc
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Free Music Video Maker and Photo Editor Apps Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $4.99
- Lifetime Purchase $29.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.