Airport Codes allows you to quickly search by airport code, airport name or city. It contains all world airports.
Airport Codes lists:
• 3-letter IATA (International Air Transportation Association) code - used by the general public, on luggage tags, and in booking flights
• 4-letter ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) code - used by air traffic control and other airline operations
• Airport Name
• Airport City, State, Country
• No network connection required
• Added support for iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
• Added support for Dark Mode
• Increased minimum iOS required to iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m a Pilot flying primarily int’l routes. This app is always up to date with even the most out of the way places. It’s a tool I use often and quite frankly would hate to be without it.
This app shows the 3- and 4-letter airport codes as well as the common name for the airport. No internet connection is needed, so as I'm flying along looking at the airport codes on my cockpit display, I can quickly pull up the name using this app. Works great! I'd love to be able to mark an airport as a Favorite and then input some personal notes about it. I'm running iOS 7.1.2 on an iPhone 4S.
I'm flight attandant and this app very useful for my work, when ever i have new destination i search it here....
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.