Airr | Audio Conversations 12+
Airr Inc. Apps
Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love/Hate — I want to love!! :)
I never write reviews for apps because the opportunity cost is too high but I wanted to say something so hopefully the Airr team hears this and gets around to addressing the recurring application/implementation bugs before I’m forced to find a new app….I love you all and I love this app but it’s a love/hate relationship and I’d rather stay than go.
Been using Airr for a year now… I know it was basically first in the space and competitors have sprung up because I’m familiar with the interface and it was recommended by a friend I respect.
However, the app is so darn buggy it crashes CONSTANTLY, interrupts playback and deletes bookmarks I send.
Also, I want to love the sharing snippets feature for audio but the loading is so slow or nonfunctional I give up and end up not sharing my airrquotes…..
I know it’s hard to run a mobile app company in a space that’s eventually going to shift away from mobile (but you’ve still got time), and you’ve got lots of other concerns but nailing your core functionality so the UX it is less of a headache / heartbreak situation will ultimately improve the value of your company/app.
… I realize that was more than you probably wanted or needed and sorry for being on my soapbox but I love the premise of what you’re doing and I have been loyal and don’t want to get lost to churn or competition.
Amazing concept with a long way to go
First of all, let me just say this app offers the answer to a lot of my frustrations. I listen to MANY long form podcasts and I often want to capture snippets on-the-go. This app purports to let me do that, and it sometimes does.
Still, the app has a long way to go.
1. It’s very buggy. It crashes all the time, and I’ve been unable to find a log that might allow me to troubleshoot why it’s crashing.
2. The interface is poorly designed and difficult to use. I’d like the app to launch on my library page, not some page with a bunch of random quotes from random things that I don’t care about at all. I already know what I want to listen to…I just want to listen to it in as few clicks as possible. I’d also like my podcasts to be organized together, in two-level structure, like most podcast apps.
3. FAQs are missing or hard to find. It has taken me a long time to figure things out (e.g. how can I export my quotes? if I delete the downloaded copy of a podcast I have listened to, does it delete my quotes too?)
It has a long way to go, but like I said in the beginning - this app is exactly what I’ve been looking for so I will persevere through the bugs, etc., and keep using it!
By far my favorite app
There is no app that I use and love more than Airr. I don’t even know where to begin. I’ve always been a loyal Overcast user, but after taking the Building a Second Brain course I was introduced to Airr and have never looked back. I used to listen to podcasts over and over but the incredible note taking features in Airr allow me to listen once, take the notes I need, and then move on. Not only is the tech getting better and better, but the customer service is simply OUTSTANDING. For some reason I keep asking ‘PLEASE LET ME PAY YOU’ lol... the fact that this app is free is beyond insane and I am a lifer. My productivity and creativity have massively increased due to the workflows this app enables....now I just wish the team would take over audible and fix it! Haha. If I could give this 10 stars I would.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Airr Inc. Apps
- 46.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Airr