Airveda app shows data from different air quality stations installed across the world to help you track outdoor air quality in your city.
Airveda also offers a portable, affordable, and accurate air quality monitor measuring PM2.5, PM10, CO2, Temp and humidity designed and manufactured in India. This app connects to the Airveda monitor and helps you know and manage the quality of air you are breathing.
Severe health damage is caused not due to a few hours of exposure to poor air quality but due to long term exposure over months and years. The app shows you, your average air quality exposure, across days. This will help you to reduce your overall exposure to air pollution.
• Plan your activities
Understand how air quality varies at different times of the day, week, month and year so that you can plan your exercise, vacations, playtime outside to limit your exposure to pollution
• Manage effectiveness of your purifier
You will know if your purifiers are effective, or if they need filter cleaning or changes.
• Know what hazardous areas to avoid in your city or places you to travel to.
You can view air quality from the US Embassy, and government monitoring stations as well as other Airveda monitors set up around your city and rest of the world. This will allow you to prepare for the air quality in places you are visiting or traveling to.
In addition Airveda now has an asthma tracker which helps people with asthma or other respiratory symptoms to track their symptoms and know how well their asthma is controlled.
To learn more about Airveda log onto www.airveda.com
* This build adds support for weekly asthma scores enabling users to compare their control scores week-over-week.
* Users may also update their asthma symptoms weekly instead of daily if they find it more convenient.
* Various performance improvements to make the app user experience much faster and better.
- Airveda Technologies Private Limited
- 198.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Airveda Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.