• Remote control home appliances from anywhere
• Add and control multiple devices simultaneously, one APP controls all smart devices
• Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home and other smart devices
• Intelligent linkage to automatically run smart devices based on temperature, location, and time
• One-click sharing device to family and friends, easily enjoy smart life
• Receive real-time alerts to ensure your home safety
• Quickly connect to network, no need to wait, enjoy the speed experience
Ratings and Reviews
Worked at first, but now fails to make connection
Set-up is semi easy, but print on directions way too small to read. Also, I noticed that the app seems to work when I am on my home Wi-Fi, but fails to establish encrypted connection while I’m on another Wi-Fi or using cellular dated. This is very frustrating since this wasn’t original the case when the app was first loaded on. I’m disappointed, cannot recommend.
Good - app could use some extra functionally
Considering the cost of the equipment, the app provides decent basic functionality including working with Alexa to view live video on TVs.
There have been some occasional hiccups such as with recent bug apparently related daylight savings. A recent firmware appears to have fix those bugs for the most part. Scrolling through video playback results in jumping around to different time than selected, but only for previous recordings prior to daylight savings.
Scrolling through the playback is tedious and challenging at times. It would be nice to not only pick the day, but the time for playback. It would be terrific if several hours (a selectable time period... maybe in 2-4 hour increments) could be downloaded which would allow for easier navigation and editing via the native iOS Photos App functionality (i.e. slow and fast scrubbing, cropping video, etc.).
Worked for nine weeks
All of a sudden, the app stop showing the camera. I have tried to reconnect without any success. I even removed the app and downloaded it again. But by doing it, I could sign in again. I had to registered again and know I can’t get the camera added to the application.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AKASO TECH LLC
- 126 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©2018 Akaso Tech LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.