Introducing a new breed of educational fun. In AKC Math Agility, players will tour the country to compete in AKC Agility events with their favorite dogs. Players will need their thinking caps and fast fingers if they want to stay ahead of the pack and win top honors.
• Practice math facts in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Compete in 60 agility courses across the map
• 15 playable dog breeds
• 60 breed cards to collect
• No in-app purchases
• No WiFi needed - Play anywhere
• Developed by Little 10 Robot - the award-winning creators of AlphaTots, Operation Math, and Geography Drive USA
Experience the wonderful world of AKC dog sports!
THE AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB
Founded in 1884, the AKC is the recognized and trusted expert in breed, health, and training information for dogs. AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports.
- Updated Weave Poles animation
- Minor revisions
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best game ever
I love this game I’ve wanted a lot of math facts you can choose your dog and earn math cards it’s a great way to expand your math facts choose your dog and make your dog do a trick for the right multiplication problem if you do not get it right it shows you the flashcard and the answer
Cute but EXTREMELY DIFFICULT
First reaction: "Why ruin agility with math?"
Second reaction: "Well, it says it's for very young kids; how hard could it be? Might be worth it to see all the doggies..." Answer: VERY. I'm 32 and I needed a calculator for a lot of this. Can't even guess how many attempts were required to "win" (against AI dogs? Argh) the subtraction National Championship. There are 3 levels for each of the four operations. Each consists of four increasingly challenging trials, and a hidden "master" one before you try for the Championship to unlock another of the 15 dogs. I'd hoped you would be able to choose any of them as your partner from the start, so of course my favorite (the Standard Poodle) was an unlockable. It's a very simple game...but oh, so hard. You need to be so impossibly fast and perfect to become the champ, it drives you insane. And you have no control over how slowly the dog takes the obstacles between problems. Then there are the breed cards--60 total, yet after I beat the entire game 9 are still locked. O...kay?!?!? The breeds selected for the cards are random, and it would be cool to be able to play with them too. I have a few other favorites in there. But yeah, I haven't the faintest clue how you were supposed to have obtained the remaining ones. The game saves your records for each trial, which is nice. Just wish I could’ve gotten those other cards...
Minor glitches that need worked out.
1) it’s not picking up wrong answers to count as faults like it says it does. Testing this out as something for my students, I found that I could enter the wrong answer several times and the only negative effect was the longer time it took me to enter it correctly.
2) the dog enters the weaves on the wrong side
3) any normal kid learning their math facts would not be able to do the math without going over on time faults. As an adult MATH TEACHER, I found myself really close to the time limit more than once.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The American Kennel Club, Incorporated
- 250.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © The American Kennel Club. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.