It’s never been easier to follow your stocks on the go. With The Stock portfolio app, you’ll get a quick and easy overview of your portfolio's performance.
See how your portfolios has developed during the day or since any given date. Register profit and loss and include these in the calculations. Receive daily/weekly status rapport by mail or push notification.
Also access your portfolio with web browser at www.thestockportfolio.com (free)
- Quotes for British, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss, and U.S. stocks.
- Portfolio Monitor will monitor entire portfolios and alert when stocks drop or Death Cross/Golden Cross occurs.
- Development line-graph that displays value of your portfolio, as individual stocks as well as total.
- Composition pie-graph that displays the share of each stock
- Compare the development in your portfolio with major indices such as Nasdaq100, Dax, S&P500 etc.
- Push/Mail alerts (price + stop loss)*
- Unlimited number of portfolios*
- Portfolio in your own currency, and automatic currency conversion of foreign stocks. Handles USD, EUR, DKK, NOK, SEK, GBP, CHF.
- Receive daily/weekly rapports via push / mail.
- Top 10 Winners and losers of the day.
- Share portfolio between devices.
- Account (Transactions). Which enables registration of profit, loss, dividends and other income and expenses.
- Portfolio Monitor that will monitor an entire portfolio
- RSI (Relative Strength Index)
- SMA (Simple Moving Averages)
- Alerts on Golden Cross / Death Cross
- See development since any given date since 1. january 2000.
- Optional password protection.
* The lite-version is limited to a single portfolio, one alert, no portfolio monitor and displays ads.
Canadian stock market added
- Christian Hessenbruch
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bastaware
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.