Faster. Smarter. And soooo good lookin’.
The official Alamo Drafthouse app has been rebuilt from the ground up to get you into your seat quicker and easier than ever before. With elegant, intuitive design and a host of new features (plus many more on the way), this is your new favorite way to enjoy your experience at Alamo Drafthouse.
* Skip the lines. No need to visit a kiosk, a box office or your office printer. Head straight into the theater and have a seat.
* Keep your wallet in your pocket. Securely save your credit card details to the Card Vault.
* Find your favorite seat. Easily flip through showtimes to see which seats are available before you buy your tickets.
* Not feeling it tonight? Get a refund directly on the app up to one hour before the showtime.
* Snag some stuff. Add limited edition Alamo Drafthouse and Mondo merchandise to your purchase with just a touch.
* Dig deeper. Watch movie trailers, see what's playing, and scope out what's trending.
* 24/7 access to your Victory account. Check your rank, earn rewards, and use them directly in the app.
Never visited an Alamo Drafthouse location? We’ve got locations across the country, delivering the best film, food, and drink all in one seat. Learn more about us at drafthouse.com, facebook.com/alamodrafthouse, twitter.com/alamodrafthouse, or instagram.com/drafthouse.
Ashburn, VA | Austin, TX | Charlottesville, VA | Corpus Christi, TX | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO | El Paso, TX | Houston, TX | Kansas City, MO | Laredo, TX | Los Angeles, CA (coming soon!) | Lubbock, TX | New Braunfels, TX | New York, NY | Omaha, NE | Phoenix, AZ | Raleigh, NC | San Antonio, TX | San Francisco, CA | Springfield, MO | Winchester, VA | Yonkers, NY
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App is fine, Support is lacking
I have no issues using the app and find the UI simple enough to navigate. Picking seats and pulling up purchased ticket information is easy.
A nice to have would be the ability to purchase items separately (Mondo cups for example) or add onto an existing order somehow. There’s been multiple times where they announce the cups and I’ve already bought my tickets. Only way to add it is to refund and purchase it all over again which isn’t ideal since I could lose my seats.
My main issue pertains to the Support tab. It’s poorly optimized for mobile devices (inputs and text are too small). The bigger problem is that support never responds to anything. I’ve sent two support tickets and never got any replies, makes me wonder if it even submits the form properly.
Crashes and Freezes phone constantly
Myself and a few of my family and friends have all experienced the app freezing and crashing. The worst part is when I try to close out the app to try and get it to work again it freezes my phone for a good 10 seconds. This app is the only one that does this when I force close it and it’s very frustrating especially when I try to just open the app to show the clerk our tickets. Using an iPhone X, 8 and 7plus the issue seems to be across the board. Love the app but man is it a pain most of the time.
Charge Card for Menu Items
Instead of having the server come back to pick up the credit card for menu items, it should be possible to order from the app or be able to provide server with Customer # that is attached to my credit card, like when you stay at a hotel and they just charge the card. A specified percent can be put for the tip and a 24 hr period to adjust the tip of there was an issue. It interrupts the movie to have to find the credit card halfway through the movie.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas
- 69.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.