Food Allergy Management
The Alan App is your all-in-one food allergy app that emphasizes safety, accessibility, and community.
This food allergy pocket guide provides easily accessible resources including a symptom tracker, allergy-friendly recipes, a group chat feature, and other food allergy related essentials.
• Track your allergic reaction symptoms with our symptom tracker.
• View a variety of allergy-friendly recipes submitted by users.
• Create custom food allergy cards in 8+ languages.
• Find safe allergy-friendly brands, foods, and products through our product guide.
• Read our food allergy related blog posts that offer advice, stories, and recommendations.
• Access various restaurant menus to find safe meals.
• Message other food-allergic users through our Parents, Young Adult, and Teens Group Chats.
• Direct message other users and meet new people.
• Reference our emergency section for guidance on responding to and treating an allergic reaction.
• Learn to spot the symptoms of an allergic reaction.
• Store your emergency medical information and contacts.
*The content on this website and the ALAN mobile app ("ALAN Services") are intended for educational purposes only and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Always seek advice from a qualified healthcare provider regarding any medical concerns. If you think that you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by the ALAN Services is solely at your own risk. *
Fix bugs and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Such an Innovative Idea!
I think this is such a cool idea for an app, and will really benefit the food allergy community. I think the features are all really cool as well :) I just wanted to point out a minor bug, so that the developers can get it sorted out. If you indicate to skip the step (when you choose who/ what purpose you’re using the app for) the app closes, but if you choose one of the options it lets you in. Other than that, I think the interface is really aesthetically pleasing and I can’t wait to see how the app grows!
The Best food allergy app ever!
I really love this app. It has all my food allergy needs wrapped into one! I enjoy looking at the recipes section because there are so many different recipes that are free of my allergen. I also love the group chat feature - I’ve never thought of combining a social feature within the realm of food allergies, but already I have been able to connect with others. This app has so many blog posts as well that keep me coming back. I am so glad to have downloaded Alan!!
I love this app- it has so many great recipes, food allergy brands, and products. One of the most helpful features (and my favorite feature) is the symptom tracker - it’s super easy to use and helps me track whenever I have an allergic reaction.
If you have food allergies, this app is an absolute must-have. It’s a great way to find safe restaurants, search recipes, and meet other people with food allergies!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Resultier LLC
- 67.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 The Alan App, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.