Wake up and go to sleep to your favorite music, never sleep through your alarm again, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, cook or work out with a multifunctional timer, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlight!
* Choose from stylish designer themes for the clock: Digital (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Ultrasonic (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Wordy, ThinLine
* Create your own wake-up playlist with the best music
* Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
* Choose a way to stop the alarm: shake your device or solve a math problem
* Go to sleep to your favorite songs or white noise
* Check live weather conditions and temperature
* Change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
* Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
* Convenient app settings. Get easy access to any option you need.
Alarm Clock for Me provides the functionality of 6 indispensable apps in 1:
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Shake your device or solve a math problem to turn off the alarm
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Background alarm support: alarm will go off even if the app is not running!
- Easy access to the nearest alarm from the main screen
- Huge Snooze/Stop alarm buttons
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjustable volume of Sounds/Music
- Vibrate / Fade in / Snooze options
- Shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off
- Exclusive designer clocks
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Auto-Lock when plugged in ON/OFF
- Auto-Lock when on battery ON/OFF
- Customizable auto-lock time
- Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the sleep timer settings
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Shuffle music ON/OFF
- Adjust the volume of Music/Sounds
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Automatic detection of your current location and weather conditions display in your area
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Show Weather ON/OFF
- Never miss important events and special occasions. Count down to your vacation, anniversary, graduation and more
- Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
- No matter whether you are cooking or working out, multifunctional timer will always be at hand!
Beautiful. Reliable. Versatile. Get the alarm clock that you've been looking for!
For complete access to all Alarm Clock for Me features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Notifications – otherwise, alarm will not ring;
*Location data to provide you with the weather forecast for your exact location;
*Media library so that you can set your own music as an alarm or a sleep timer sound;
*Camera to activate a powerful built-in flashlight;
*Photos to give you a possibility to set them as countdown pictures.
California Privacy Notice: https://apalon.com/privacy_policy.html#h
- Performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One of the best!
I absolutely love this alarm clock but it’s more then just an alarm clock. It let’s me know what the weather is like outside at that moment, it’s got a really cool flashlight which comes in handy at night when I don’t want to get up and turn on the lights. I also wanted to say that the best thing I like about the alarm is that, when it goes off it doesn’t immediately screech out loud but it starts off real soft and low then progressively gets louder until you can hear it and wake up. There are several sounds to choose from, I choose the tune get funky.....try it you just might like it.......thank you for coming up with an alarm clock app that works really well for my needs and the needs of others if they’ll just give it a try!
Used the free version for over a year & it was GREAT! Then, ads got extremely annoying so spent the $3.99 for the upgrade. At the get-go, have to agree to allowing notifications AND app had to be left open overnight in order for the alarm to work! That should’ve been a red flag but had already paid for the upgrade so continued on.
Chose a new wake up time & music. Before I could finish, at the bottom of the screen was an ad that wasn’t supposed to be there w/the upgrade! Figured it was “operator error” so turned phone off ... in hopes to reset - & started over. Saved the new time, previewed the music. Continued to have those annoying ads so, again, turned phone off & started over. Did this 3-4 times. “Appeared” new time & music was saved & being totally exasperated, left app open, put phone on the charger & went to bed.
The next morning, “old” music woke me up at the “old” time!!
Have an IPhone 8 - anyone else having this issue? Is it the phone, the upgraded app or me?
I’m so disappointed! Btw, IF I read it correctly, not only does one have to allow notifications, have to also allow access to music (understandable), camera (why??) & a list of almost everything on your phone! Should’ve NEVER agreed to such intrusive allowance!! Ended up deleting Alarm For Me Upgraded App!! Now I’m out $3.99; have No Alarm & feel totally ripped off!!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the inconveniences. It's important that we understand how the issue occurred. Please, can you provide more details on this matter to our support service (email@example.com)? We are willing to help.
Naaaaaag. Ads do not close. Ads insanely frequent.
It's one thing to have ads. That's fine. However, full screen ads that interrupt you MID ALARM CHANGE and then literally cannot be closed are beyond obnoxious.
It's a good app, does what it advertises, but I haven't bought the paid version solely because of how obnoxious and insanely frequent the ads are. It's a complete turnoff. It would even be different if they could be closed, but I can bap away like mad at that little misleading 'x' and it will literally never disappear until the ad just times out.
Sometimes it doesn't even show me an ad. It just opens up the app store, and right under where half a second before my finger was touching the screen for an app feature, is conveniently where the 'Get' button turns out to be. Everything all together make it feel immensely shady and again makes me not want to bother with the paid version. I keep hoping new versions will be less irritating, and maybe I'll bite the bullet and get it, but I think I'm at the point of uninstall here soon. If a company wants to trick me into clicking to purchase stuff in the store, why would I go and buy their app and just trust that it would be better? I've bought apps before where it turned out to be just 'fewer' ads, not 'zero' ads, and no real increased functionality.
If there had just been a trial period with less obnoxiousness, I'd have probably bought it ages ago.
Developer Response ,
These functionality limitations in the app are compensated by the fact that it’s free. Please consider checking our portfolio for the applications with no ads that are available for download on different terms.
- IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- 103.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.