Background iPod Music Alarm and Sleep Timer
Real Random Shuffle
Alarm fires even in background
Works with silent switch off
** This version displays advertisements, only allows 8 songs in playlist, and flashlight is disabled **
Please send any issues and feedback, Thanks!
--- Full Feature List ---
- Analog, Binary, and Digital Clock Themes
- 12 Clock Colors applied to all themes
- 17 Alarm Sounds
- Adjust brightness by swiping finger up and down
- Send Email for Support, Feedback, or Share with a friend
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Select a playlist for each Alarm (4 songs in Lite version)
- Multiple alarms supported
- Shake to Snooze ON/OFF
- Tap Once to Snooze
- Tap Twice to Turn Alarm Off
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Music Alarm with fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Music Sleep Timer with fading out
- Alarm works with screen locked and with silent switch on
- Slide/flick left and right to change the current playing song
- Shake to toggle the flashlight (Not in Lite Version)
- Prevent Auto-Lock
- Help Guide and About section
- Snooze AND Shutoff Alarm with Volume Buttons
- Graphics Improved for Retina Display
- L.E.D. Flashlight Support (Not in Lite Version)
- Simple Local Notifications Support
- Shutoff Alarm with Volume Buttons
- Podcasts from iPod Library Supported
- Set wake up volume for each Alarm
- 10 new sounds to wake up to
- Digital Alarm Clock now fills up screen in landscape
- Background Support for Alarm Sounds and iPod Music Library
--- iOS 4.x.x NOTES ---
* Local Notifications cannot play iPod Music
* L.E.D. Flashlight will drain battery if you keep it on for an extended period.
* Support for running the alarm app in the background will drain battery faster and it is recommended to have the device plugged in to use this mode.
- Tweaks to UI to support new device sizes
- Fix link for upgrade
- Fixes and updates to weather provider
Heads up: Next release will include IAP for removing ads and enabling pro features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Years later and it's still the best
I've had this app for years!! I recently updated my phone, and restarted it as brand new, and came looking for this app again. I ended up downloading a few others to test them out. After looking at the layout and ease of navigation, I realized this app is still the BEST! Although it hasn't been updated lately, it has never malfunctioned on me ever.
Consumes Battery While Not in Use
I can understand this app consuming some battery while I have it foregrounded at night, with my phone on charge. In the morning I turned off the alarm and went about my day, but noticed my battery draining faster than normal.
I opened battery usage info ... lo and behold, Alarm Music was responsible for 87% of the battery consumption, compared to 4% for the next most demanding app! It was active for 21.5 of the last 24 hours. (I only slept for 8.)
It seems to never sleep even while in the background.
It works the way it's supposed to
The developer, Steve Tranby, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steve Tranby
- 34.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 14bricks LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.