Alarm Clock Plus turns your iPhone/iPod touch into a beautiful bedside clock gently waking you up in the morning.
If you like this free version, you can also upgrade to the pro version
with more awesome features:
- Shake to get the flashlight activated. Light up the darkness at night!
- Wake up to your iPod music every morning
- Get informed of weather at the beginning of the day
- Change the themes to your mood
Free download NOW!
★ Clock ★
- Gorgeous LCD theme with different colors, Retina display supported
- Automatic Landscape/Portrait mode
- 12-hour/24-hour mode
- Hide/Show Second and Date
- Customizable auto-lock time
★ Alarm ★
- Multiple alarms
- Customized Alarm: Snooze time, Sound/Music, Vibrate
- Sound Fade-in: Wake you up gently in the morning!
- 11 high-quality built-in sound clips
- Alarm works even when the screen is locked
- Background Alarms: Get notification alarms when the app is not running!
- Super big Snooze button
★ Other ★
- Slide vertically to adjust brightness
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works like a charm
The app seems easy to use, and does what it says. The noises wake me up without issue, and it is a solid app.
I would like to be able to access all of the sounds even when the app is not running in the foreground. Other than that I am happy
Works, just has some annoying bugs
I downloaded this alarm after using the same one with the green skin. Not sure if its b/c I have both alarms on my phone (altho that shouldn't matter), but this one has some annoying bugs in it. Every time I close the app, all the alarms I have set within the app go off, one after the other, and they're all for different days of the week so it's not like just that days alarm goes off. For this reason I'm deleting the app and sticking to the green one. I prefer blue, but not for the hassle. I'll learn to like green. Btw, the green skin alarm clock by same developer works great!
Whenever I delete an alarm it would act as if it was still there. It did that EVERYTIME I deleted an alarm. So I had several going off at different times every morning. On top if that, every alarm had 3 notifications that my alarm was going off at the same time. And it would ever give me the option to snooze or dismiss. Very frustrating. I even tried undownloading it and them reinstalling it and it still did the same thing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.