Alarm Clock Pro turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
* New feature *
- Now you can shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off, without having to unlock screen or enter password.
Now it's the No.1 top paid utility app across 30+ countries!!!
This is the ultimate alarm clock app you've been waiting for -- Alarm Clock Pro!
- Choose your favorite iPod music or playlist to wake you up
- Select from gorgeous designer themes, big LCD display and more coming
- Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly
- Fall asleep to relaxing songs, podcasts and even audiobooks.
All the features that you required are here. So why wait? Grab it now while the sale is still on!
* Clock *
- Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Customizable auto-lock time
* Alarm *
- Select your song or even playlist as alarm
- 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
- Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound/Music ON/OFF
- Sound/Music volume adjustable
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Sound/Music Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Background Alarm: you will receive sound notification alarms even when the app is not running!
* Sleep Timer *
- Create your own playlist with songs, podcasts or audiobooks
- Shuffle playlist
- Music/Sounds gently fade out when time is up
* Live weather conditions and 4-day weather forecast *
- Display weather conditions and temperature in your area
- Automatically find your local weather, no need to search through lists of cities
- Support both Fahrenheit and Celsius display
- Display 4-day weather forecast of your location
- Detailed weather info: wind, humidity, and "feels like" temperature
* Flashlight *
- Shake iPhone to toggle the flashlight
* Tips *
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
- Shake to toggle the flashlight
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
Supporting adaptive layouts for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Almost perfect - Almost!
I have used this app for years and have enjoyed all of the features. Now, to the “needs improvement” comment - the need for larger fonts.
I was near-sighted all of my life, which let me see the weather and alarm times without my glasses. I have had cataract surgery with lens implants and now require reading glasses to use my iPhone. That’s a bit inconvenient when I roll over to check the time that I set my alarm for, or what the temperature as I am shutting off the alarm.
Please don’t change any of the other features! I really appreciate the finger-slide on the screen to adjust the brightness, and the ability to create a “library” of alarm times with customized alert sounds. Please, just make the tiny fonts larger!
Alarm is Unreliable
I’ve been using this app full time as my alarm clock for about 5 years now. I put it on whatever is my “previous” iPhone, put it in a dock next to my bed, set the display to never sleep, and presto, an awesome smart alarm clock with modern features alarm clocks should have, and no wood paneling!
But over the last month or so, it’s had a big problem. The alarm doesn’t make a sound! About 50% of the time, when the alarm goes off, no audio comes out. Visually, you can see that the alarm is going off. It’s totally random: sometimes if you hit snooze on a silent alarm, the second alarm 10 minutes later WILL make sound. Sometimes it’s the opposite of that. Sometimes neither will make a sound. Sometimes both will. It’s totally random and totally unreliable. And yes the problem isn’t my old phone’s volume.
I formerly loved this app for years. However it is an alarm clock, and it randomly can’t wake me up. Thus it has gone from the best alarm clock in the world, to the worst alarm clock in the world. Gotta give it one star, and now I’ll be searching the app store for a replacement. “My alarm clock app has a bug!” is not going to be a valid excuse for oversleeping and being late for work, sadly.
Haven’t used this app in a while but it was the best alarm app I found.
Previous review from 1 year ago.
Works great on my iPhone 6s Plus running iOS 9
I wake up to a the birds which is one of the built in sounds although you can pick your own music.
I set it to fade up 5 minutes so it starts out soft and gradually gets louder.
I have used this app for years.
I found that I had to buy the HD iPad version of his app for it to work on my iPad. Don't try to use the iPhone version on your iPad. It won't work. It does work great if you get the iPad version.
Although I have not been using the iPad one for a while as I don't think they updated it and I haven't tested it.
By the way make sure vibrate switch on left side of the iPhone is not turned on as that may prevent the alarm from going off. Also if you want the music to play leave the app open but you can hit the sleep wake button in the phone to turn off the screen so it's black and no light will show. That's what I do.
I didn't know they had a shake to snooze. Great feature.
I sometimes use this to wake up to birds and a running stream which is a track that I bought an iTunes and it's very relaxing. I like to use the fade-in so it wakes me up gently within five minutes with the advanced settings. Make sure you put it on the charger. Also double check that you set the time AM instead of p.m.
This app is great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iHandy Ltd.
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 iHandySoft Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.