Alarmey is a lighting fast alarm manager that is always one click away, in your menu bar. You can use it in 3 quick and easy steps:
1. Click on the + (or use hotkey) once - add a quick alarm.
2. Click on the + (or use hotkey) twice - schedule an alarm.
3. Click on the list button - check your alarms, both pending and finished, and adjust the settings.
- scheduled, repeating alarms,
- customizable hotkey,
- quick and easy to use,
- elegant design that blends perfectly into you macOS,
- Updated keyboard shortcut handling,
- minor fixes and changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Just wasted $3
Can't try-before-you-buy, so let me help you out here.
The app *would* be perfect for what I need except for on GAPING flaw: when the alarm triggers, a tiny —TINY— little notification pops out of the menu item. Not middle of the screen, not large, about 70 pixels by 60 pixels. T.I.N.Y.
Waaaaay too easy to miss. I need the alert to be large, in my face, and in the middle of the screen. What's the purpose of an alarm if you can miss it even if it's not dismissed?
Dev: fix this and it's well worth it. Otherwise buyer beware. Move along.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.