Alarmhandler is like no other security system you've seen. It integrates SMS based alarm systems, IP cameras, and old phones of any make into a cohesive alarm system controlled by one app.
Do you change phone regularly, then you may have old phones collecting dust? Why not put them into use using the Alarmhandler security system! The phone needs to be connected to the Internet via Wifi or GSM. Make sure that the phone is connected permanently to power and has a stable position using a phone holder of some sort.
How to get started:
1) Download the Alarmhandler Sensor app on your old device and lauch it, note the device id reported by the app
2) Download the normal Alarmhandler app on your regular phone, sign up for an account
3) Under Settings, add a sensor to your estate and choose type 'Old phone'
4) You can now enter the device id of the phone running the sensor app
5) Finally, tap the Start button in the sensor app to launch camera surveillance
Alarmhandler is built by a small team dedicated to bring security that everyone can afford. We publish frequent updates and would love your feedback. Get in touch via our homepage alarmhandler.com, our Facebook page, or tweet us @alarmhandler
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
IT does nothing
I thought it was going to be a face sensor where it well detected your face and if it’s a random person it will sound alarm it did none of those it just shows a screen that’s says I’d then a bunch of numbers and it says tap to continue and it says Alert device I’d not recognized. You can’t do anything there.
Developer Response ,
The system is based on geofencing so it knows you're not at home so there's no need for face detection. Not sure what seems to be the issue here, but support at alarmhandler dot com can help you get going :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.