Travel light at each stage of your journey with our companion mobile app. Explore options, book trips, check in, and move hassle-free through airports. Find all the flight information that matters to you, as you need it.
Features of our travel app:
• Book a flight and select your seat
• Shop one-way, round trip, and award travel
• Shop using our calendar feature
• Shop using your percentage off discount code (more coming soon!)
• See your trips in a list for easy access
• Purchase a seat upgrade using Apple Pay (before check-in only)
• Change your seat prior to departure
• Add your Mileage Plan or TSA precheck numbers to your flight - make sure you get your miles! How? Tap on your name or during check-in
• Check-in up to 24 hours before your flight
• Access your mobile boarding pass—no more paper
• Add your boarding pass, Mileage Plan and Lounge card to Apple Wallet
• Pre-select your meals in Main Cabin and First Class
• See your flight schedule and boarding time
• Share your travel itinerary with friends and family
• Sign in to your account to sync your trips saved in your My Trips
• Track your Mileage Plan balance & view your account activity and tier status
• Keep an eye on First Class and Standby wait lists
• Receive push notifications for flight delays, gate changes, and more
• Change to an earlier or later flight when you check in
• Add flight details to your iPhone’s calendar
• Track flights taken by friends and family
• Look up schedules
You can find additional information about the Alaska Air travel app by visiting alaskaair.com/mobile.
Thanks for sending us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are listening, and welcome your suggestions.
With this release, we fixed some issues we introduced in our last release. We added back the 'add to calendar' option to the share function from flight details. Made our tab bar menu text and icons a little bigger (we agree it was too small!). And we fixed an issue with dates on the trip list.
And finally, more small tweaks and fixes have been made as we continue to improve our app and ensure you have the best experience on your journey. Thanks for your help finding bugs, and please do continue to send feedback - we're always listening!
Ratings and Reviews
Our guest from Japan didn’t realize that Canada has new visa requirements. Counter agent Courtney in Fairbanks was very patient and helpful as she hurriedly applied online for her ETA Visa but it was too late for her scheduled flight.
A call to reservations and Dave in Boise got permission from a supervisor to transfer her supposedly non- transferable ticket to a flight two hours later and Dave put a note into her record.
We waited at the airport for over two hours for the visa approval. Once she had received it another call to reservations and Kim in Phoenix quickly got her on the flight that was closing out as we spoke and the change amounted to less than $15!!!
Courtney again hustled to get her bag checked in and her onto the flight. She made it onto the next departing flight and at minimal cost thanks to knowledgeable and helpful agents who really did everything possible. Thank you Alaska Air for being understanding, flexible and generous. You have again reaffirmed to me that you deserve all the awards you receive for EXCELLENT customer service! Proud to be a Alaska Air MVP!!
Top notch application, top notch airline
I’ve been fortunate in doing considerable global traveling as a result of my career. Now that I’m retired, my wife wants to travel throughout the US as well as internationally. The one airline we both enjoy more than any other is Alaska Airlines. In fact she insisted we get their credit cards because of the advantages it offer. However, when it comes to using a smart phone and all of the various applications she would rather use the phone and text message exclusively and forget about the other applications. She does not find the apps “intuitive” and becomes rapidly frustrated.
I put the Alaska Airlines app on her phone anyway. To my amazement, she is very comfortable with the app and gladly uses it first anytime we start thinking about a trip.
This app really is “intuitive and very easy to navigate through. For someone who hates apps, she really knows her way around this one. Frankly, if she not only uses it but enjoys using it; the majority of folks should really enjoy the ease and throughness of this application.
It is always fast and easy to book a flight and pick your seat. I love using apps that are easy to use as you go step your step to get the job done and this app is super easy to use and if you are a 1st time user of the app. Within 24 hours of your flight Alaska Airlines will send you a notification that you can check in and if there’s empty seats still you can change your seat from the original seat choice you made at the time you booked the flight. Alaska Airlines will also give you the opportunity to check your bags if you have to check one in if you have an over size bag or have more then one that is your free carry on. You can pay for extra baggage fees when you check in online or using the Alaska Airlines app or wait and pay at the airport Incase you end up with more baggage or you ended up not needing a extra bag. After you get checked in the app will ask if you want to add the boarding pass to your Wallet if you use an iPhone.
- Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- 114.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Alaska Airlines, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.