Travel light at each stage of your journey with our companion mobile app. Explore options, book trips, check in, and move hassle-free through airports. Find all the flight information that matters to you, as you need it.
Features of our travel app:
• Book a flight using your percentage off code. You can use your miles too!
• Make sure to sign into your account; for easy access to all of your upcoming trips, view your balance, track your miles towards elite status, add credit cards and billing address
• Pre-order your Fruit & Cheese plate in Main Cabin and First Class (there's other goodies to choose from too)
• Add your Mileage Plan or TSA precheck numbers to your flight. How? Tap on your name on your flight or during check-in
• Never miss an important push notifications with Message center. Where you can find messages about flight delays, gate changes, and more
• Cancel your flight easily by tapping the 3 dots on the trip list
• Purchase a seat upgrade using Apple Pay (before check-in only)
• Check-in up to 24 hours before your flight
• Add your boarding pass, Mileage Plan and Lounge card to Apple Wallet for easy access
• Share your boarding pass, and flight details with family and friends
• Keep an eye on First Class and Standby wait lists
• Change to an earlier or later flight starting at 24 hours before your flight
• Add flight details to your iPhone’s calendar
• Track flights taken by friends and family
• Look up schedules
You can find additional information about the Alaska Air travel app by visiting alaskaair.com/mobile.
Thanks for sending us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are listening, and welcome your suggestions.
Now you can add special service requests directly on the Alaska app. We've also squashed a few more bugs and added a new sticker pack.
Thanks as always for flying with us, and thanks for your feedback. Please keep sending us suggestions—we're listening.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Airline App on the planet!
As a seasoned traveler with over a million miles flown on the major domestic & international airlines, and as a veteran s/w tech entrepreneur, I haven’t had any ‘great’ experiences with airlines’ online apps to date... until today. Since early 2019 & throughout the pandemic this year, I have flown (safely) on a dozen+ flights with Alaska Air. And I have used the Alaska Air web-based & smartphone-based apps, as well as worked with your customer service teams by phone & via chat over the last 18+ months. I’ve keenly observed the iterative improvement process of your apps with consistent upgrades & added useful U/I ‘user interface’ enhancements. My online experience today was, frankly, flawless. I booked a business flight to Mexico with the smartphone app. My experience with the app was efficient, rapid, & completed with no hang-ups or ‘dropped session’ or ‘system reboot’ glitches. In fact, the booking of the round trip flight, start-to-finish, was just a couple of minutes... literally like two minutes. As I said, flawless. Kudos to your IT App Dev team. Thanks for your efforts in creating a great customer experience! And keep working toward making the Alaska Air online experience even better. It is so great to see that your company-wide focus on great customer service is paying off. Ya know... the sky’s the limit! JY-Burlingame, CA
Alaska Not What It Used To Be
I have traveled on Alaska twice this year. The planes are old and worn out. Customer service is wonderful but the poor representatives can only deal with the info they have been given as ALASKA does not get them out into the planes so they can see what is really happening. The wait is hours to speak to customer service but they do call back within the time given which has been as much as 10 hours. Alaska does little to make one comfortable on a flight. No screens in the seat back so you have to figure out how to use your phone to enjoy a movie and hope you have that feature. The carts do not start by until at least 45 minutes to an hour into the flight. The over heads are small and always full. The alcohol is low quality (had to send back drinks as the mix was not worth the calories), on the website so many items are inaccurate or are not available especially no info on food - even on flights of several hours, (info on food in first class is especially lacking). Due to so many comfort items over looked by Alaska and their cost cutting in maintenance dating back to the jack screw fiasco that killed over hundred passengers, trusting this airline is still impossible. Other airlines are never perfect but at least they are more comfortable, websites easier to navigate, contain more info, and customer service is more accurate. If you can try another carrier you will probably enjoy it more.
Flying with an 18 month old…
I want to start off by saying, flying right now is stressful. Add on a very active 18 month old, our flights were that much more to worry about. I would like to give a huge thankful to everyone we encountered during our trip. I was flying with a 18 month old, a 6 year old and my husband, who was on standby for one flight. The moment we checked in, everyone was so helpful. From quickly getting our luggage checked to making sure my family was all on the flights together, we had the most amazing customer service. As we boarded each plane, the flight attendants cracked jokes seeing the stress in my face. The one that stood out the most to me was when I flew home alone with my youngest. As I was standing up to get off the plane, she grabbed my bags and said she’d help me off since my baby was asleep. After such a long day of travel, I’ve never been so thankful. I know in these times, people can be so frustrated and grumpy but I had the exact opposite experience with pretty much everyone I encountered and I’m so thankful.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- 75.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2022 Alaska Airlines, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.