Travel light at each stage of your journey with our companion mobile app. Explore options, book trips, check in, and move hassle-free through airports. Find all the flight information that matters to you, as you need it.
Features of our travel app:
• Book a flight and select your seat
• Shop one-way, round trip, and award travel
• Shop using our calendar feature
• Shop using your percentage off discount code (more coming soon!)
• See your trips in a list for easy access
• Purchase a seat upgrade using Apple Pay (before check-in only)
• Change your seat prior to departure
• Cancel your flight easily by tapping the 3 dots
• Add your Mileage Plan or TSA precheck numbers to your flight - make sure you get your miles! How? Tap on your name or during check-in
• Check-in up to 24 hours before your flight
• Access your mobile boarding pass—no more paper
• Add your boarding pass, Mileage Plan and Lounge card to Apple Wallet
• Pre-select your meals in Main Cabin and First Class
• See your flight schedule and boarding time
• Share your travel itinerary with friends and family
• Sign in to your account to sync your trips saved in your My Trips
• Track your Mileage Plan balance & view your account activity and tier status
• Keep an eye on First Class and Standby wait lists
• Receive push notifications for flight delays, gate changes, and more
• Change to an earlier or later flight when you check in
• Add flight details to your iPhone’s calendar
• Track flights taken by friends and family
• Look up schedules
You can find additional information about the Alaska Air travel app by visiting alaskaair.com/mobile.
Thanks for sending us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are listening, and welcome your suggestions.
Our new Messages tab ensures you won’t miss any important travel alerts.
Thanks for flying with us, and thanks for your help finding bugs. Please keep sending us feedback—we're always listening.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Airline App on the planet!
As a seasoned traveler with over a million miles flown on the major domestic & international airlines, and as a veteran s/w tech entrepreneur, I haven’t had any ‘great’ experiences with airlines’ online apps to date... until today. Since early 2019 & throughout the pandemic this year, I have flown (safely) on a dozen+ flights with Alaska Air. And I have used the Alaska Air web-based & smartphone-based apps, as well as worked with your customer service teams by phone & via chat over the last 18+ months. I’ve keenly observed the iterative improvement process of your apps with consistent upgrades & added useful U/I ‘user interface’ enhancements. My online experience today was, frankly, flawless. I booked a business flight to Mexico with the smartphone app. My experience with the app was efficient, rapid, & completed with no hang-ups or ‘dropped session’ or ‘system reboot’ glitches. In fact, the booking of the round trip flight, start-to-finish, was just a couple of minutes... literally like two minutes. As I said, flawless. Kudos to your IT App Dev team. Thanks for your efforts in creating a great customer experience! And keep working toward making the Alaska Air online experience even better. It is so great to see that your company-wide focus on great customer service is paying off. Ya know... the sky’s the limit! JY-Burlingame, CA
Our guest from Japan didn’t realize that Canada has new visa requirements. Counter agent Courtney in Fairbanks was very patient and helpful as she hurriedly applied online for her ETA Visa but it was too late for her scheduled flight.
A call to reservations and Dave in Boise got permission from a supervisor to transfer her supposedly non- transferable ticket to a flight two hours later and Dave put a note into her record.
We waited at the airport for over two hours for the visa approval. Once she had received it another call to reservations and Kim in Phoenix quickly got her on the flight that was closing out as we spoke and the change amounted to less than $15!!!
Courtney again hustled to get her bag checked in and her onto the flight. She made it onto the next departing flight and at minimal cost thanks to knowledgeable and helpful agents who really did everything possible. Thank you Alaska Air for being understanding, flexible and generous. You have again reaffirmed to me that you deserve all the awards you receive for EXCELLENT customer service! Proud to be a Alaska Air MVP!!
Don't buy here, maybe just check in instead
I use Alaska Airlines for booking flights, so this is the aspect I'm focusing on here.
I have previously used Expedia only for purchasing flight tickets, and I love using Alaska Airlines on Expedia because the gates they tell you to go to are consistent (at least for me, so far). They also provide the cheapest tickets, but not on this app. I can get a $39 1 adult ticket in the same state, a month in advance, on the Expedia app for Alaska Airlines, but when looking for flight reservations on this app for the same destination and date I don't see any numbers under $50. Just saying, buying here is probably not your cheapest option on this app; you can find some cheaper options instead on the Expedia app. However, Expedia is inconsistent with its information (gave me my flight reservation information and made me assume I had successfully purchased a flight reservation when it was actually cancelled), so I'm moving to this app, hoping to check in here so I get the right information here.
Overall, I like the easy navigation and options that this app provides. I wish they gave the same prices as Expedia does though, as I would like to delete the Expedia app altogether and move to this one if this app works out for me.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alaska Airlines, Inc.
- 90.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Alaska Airlines, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.