Alaska Fishtopia was designed with input from fishing professionals and outdoor enthusiasts all over Alaska to be the easiest way to access the wide variety of information used to plan fishing trips, outdoor recreation, and events and entertainment throughout the state of Alaska.
Included in the app are:
• State wide fish counts that are updated continuously & automatically throughout the day and can be configured to send alerts. View targeted escapement goals, view up to 5 years worth of historical data, and even view every single river & species tracked in Alaska all on one page.
• Tides for every predicted location in the state accurate up to 6 minutes. Data is available offline. It’s like having a tide book in your pocket but with more features.
• Currents for every predicated located in the state accurate up to 6 minutes. Know exactly when the slack tide will be for that upcoming halibut trip.
• River Flows for every river tracked by USGS with gauge height, discharge rate, water temp, & air temp
• Marine Weather – graphically depicted zones with forecast and outlook, hazards to boating, wind predications, sea swell forecast
• Local Weather – automatically set for your current location • Live Buoys – real-time wind and swell information from buoys floating in Alaska’s waters
• News & Fishing Reports – updated from fish & game and other resources including emergency orders
• Sport Fishing Regulations – quick access to state-wide sport regs • The Fishing Exchange – guides and charters can post open seats, anglers can request them!
• Events & Entertainment Options Across The State •
• Fishing License – legally store a digital copy of your fishing license.
• More features are being introduced all the time!
• Alaska FishTopia Annual Subscription - $1.99 per year
• When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We keep the information very secure. Here is a link to our License Agreement: https://www.akfishtopia.com/eula
GOOGLE MAPS TERMS & PRIVACY
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for the experienced or novice angler
Alaska Fishtopia is a must have app for the experienced angler, the novice and everyone in between. I’ve always loved the app but recent updates have made it faster and even more informative than before. Fishtopia has gathered all the information you need, regardless of your experience level, to enjoy a successful fishing trip for any fishable species in Alaska: up to date tide charts and fish counts, fishing techniques, necessary equipment, regulations, daily advisories and more. Especially helpful for the novice is the Fish Info section which takes the guesswork out of equipment purchases and offers tips and tricks for best fishing practices. For the experienced, you can efficiently target your favorite fishing spots and easily access all the data you need to plan your outing. Even if you’ve tried the app before, try it again, updates have vastly improved the speed and the developers are highly responsive and receptive should you need help or have a suggestion for improvement.
A must have app for anglers!
This app is a must-have app for Alaskan anglers and anyone planning a trip to Alaska to go fishing. Alaska Fishtopia has all the information I used to search for in one place. You can get the weather, tides, fish counts, and more all in one application.
There have been several updates to the app and it seems like it is always getting better. For the price, this app is well worth it. I highly recommend this app for all those anglers that spend countless hours jumping from site to site just to figure out where and when to hit the water. Get AlaskaFishTopia and buy yourself more time on the water.
One place to go for info
I am delighted to see this app come out. I have had to navigate between many sites to get the information I need like tides, weather, marine weather, currents, etc. this app brings it all together in one location. AND you can even find out what’s happening around town in the evenings. Want to plan a trip? Post your details like when and where, how many in your group, what you want to pay, etc and the app will expose this to over 1,000 licensed guides around the area. The guides can also post available seats on trips they haven’t filled.
If you fish Southern Alaska this app is a no brainer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- James Voss
- 67.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Alaska FishTopia
- In-App Purchases
- Auto-renewable 1-Year $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.