A POWERFUL FINANCIAL ASSISTANT
Albert is the world's most intelligent financial app. Build savings, meet your bills, end the overspending cycle and develop your financial IQ — right from the palm of your hand.
Download now to see why Forbes, Huffington Post, The New York Times, TechCrunch and others have recommended Albert.
STOP WORRYING, START SAVING
We created Albert to help everyone make better financial decisions. Become the master of your money with easy management tools like automated savings, fast account syncing, smart budget tracking and even educational resources.
ALWAYS WORKING FOR YOU
We work in the background to spot unfamiliar charges, find extra savings and identify bills you could lower. We send smart alerts in real-time, putting an end to financial surprises so you can stay on top of your money.
GENIUS ADVICE + HUMAN SUPPORT
Solid financial guidance shouldn't be difficult to find or expensive to get. That's why we created Albert Genius: a revolutionary new feature offering guidance from our team of financial experts, or "geniuses."
Our geniuses are real people, not bots, with knowledge that covers most financial areas. They work alongside the app to answer any financial questions and provide personalized advice over text.
Questions about investment plans? Meeting your bills? Paying off credit cards? Just send us a text and we'll get to work.
Some topics our geniuses cover:
Budget building • Credit cards • College savings • Financial planning • Car, home & life insurance • Investments • Paying off debt • Retirement planning • Saving for goals • Student loans
PRAISE FROM THE PRESS
- "The Albert app provides a personalized savings account and can look at car insurance policies and credit cards to find better deals. Banks are racing to catch up with such digital advances." — NEW YORK TIMES
- "Dying for an app that takes the math out of budgeting? Albert would be the best choice for you." — FORBES
- "For a clear picture of where my spending is going, access to advice and suggestions for where to improve, I’ll definitely stick with Albert." — HUFFINGTON POST
- Rated "Best service to do the work for you" by Nerdwallet. "Albert is for users who want a personal assistant for their money." — NERDWALLET
PRAISE FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
- “I have to tell you how wonderful Albert has been for me ... It’s like having my own personal advisor … Best app ever created.” – K.P.
- “I love the personal touch that Albert Genius offers. Having a financial aide at my fingertips makes healthy spending habits and account management simple and enjoyable.” – A.T.
- “Albert is literally everything I’ve been looking for … I’ve been thinking about setting up a meeting at a bank ... but this app [provided] everything I need to know.” – M.E.
• A custom financial plan
• Our on-demand support team of real financial geniuses, just a text away
An Albert Savings account offering automatic savings options to reach your goals faster. Withdraw your savings any time, for any reason, for free.
Manage multiple savings goals and seamlessly transfer money between them.
• Stay on top of your money with smart alerts: identify rising and upcoming bills, unwanted bank fees and new subscription charges.
• Automatic account syncing puts all your finances in one clean interface: transactions, bills, investments, loans, cars, home.
• Early access waitlist to Albert Investments.
• Thousands of supported U.S. financial institutions.
• Intelligent budget reviews and round-the-clock account monitoring for fraud, fees and charges.
• Your peace of mind is our highest priority.
• Albert uses cutting-edge technology to encrypt and protect your most sensitive information. We never store your banking credentials. All funds held in your Albert Savings account are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
It’s here: our sleekest interface ever.
• Explore the all-new, interactive Albert Genius tab. Deeply customize your Genius experience by exploring the financial topics you care about the most.
• Discover a refreshed look for our spending and budgeting tools.
• Get early access to Albert Investments. Add your name to the waitlist for a smart and seamless way to grow your money.
• And, enjoy our latest handful of tweaks and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Personal Finance App
Look, all personal finance apps do almost the same (if not the exact same) thing: assist you in managing your budget, and provide you an overview of your various accounts. There are varying additional features with different apps, but I have tried *every* single one, and Albert is the best. Here is why: it presents you your budget in the most useful way.
It automatically calculates your predicted income (accurately) and then deducts your bills (accurately - you can designate any previous expense as a bill manually as well) and then displays to you the amount you have remaining to spend. Simply make checking this aesthetically pleasing and intuitive graphical representation of your budget part of your morning routine, and you will always be on top of your budget. The autonomy, simplicity, accuracy and beautiful design of the budgeting aspect of this application are more than enough to earn 5 stars from me. Now I would like to tack on to the end of this review that I struggle with setting aside money to save (I convince myself I should hang on to it Incase I need it, which results in me spending more and saving less); the automatic savings feature in this app changed my life more profoundly than any application ever. I cannot say that helping you set your own money aside to save is something that many people would need from an application. But if that sounds nice to you, I swear to you, the auto-savings feature of this app will change your life.
Developer Response ,
We love to hear that Albert is making a difference in your life. Thank you for sharing your experience and for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review!
I effing love Albert, that one star person is a moron
To any and all considering this app, do it. It'll make you’re financial life so much more comfortable. For the record, I pay the highest monthly amount because the service is 100% better than that of even bank of america accounts AND its less expensive. Bank of America charges like $30 a month just for a checking account and you get 10% of the benefits you get from Albert. What these guys are doing gets me so excited, I want to grow up with this company want to see them go public.
This app is awesome but before I go on, to all reading this review and to the Albert team, screw that one star guy complaining about telemarketer calls and selling of his personal info. I’ll bet that dude had signed up for a billion different things and already had his email given out by debt collection agencies and other such organizations. ** Since joining Albert I have gotten ZERO spam emails, I have had to unsubscribe from ZERO email lists and I have received ZERO unsolicited phone calls. As a matter of fact, the ONLY emails Ive received from the Albert team we’re super helpful hints about how to best use the app, or sweet little money tips. What a keyboard goon, who one stars a super dope company right on trend with mobile banking apps with pretty much the best UI in the space anybody has seen.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the app!
Wish I could give it zero
This is the worst mistake I’ve ever made. First of all, you provide intimate financial information about yourself. Makes sense, it’s a financial app, after all. Moving on to the issue with that. They text you about your stuff and your goals once you set up genius (lowest you can pay is $3/month to get the service). This app GOT MY NAME WRONG which is HUGE to me since they have such confidential and volatile information about me. Y’all can’t even get my name correct but you’ve got bank info, credit cards, and loan info? No thanks. I wish that’s where it ended, but...since downloading this app I have gotten spam emails about loans, consolidating loans, and so on. I NEVER got these before and within 2 days of downloading this app I have received an email of this nature from various companies multiple times per day. I have also received unsolicited texts from numbers for services about loans and financial planning, which I didn’t consent to. I’ve gotten a strange “telemarketer” type phone call about housing financials too, just two days after signing up with this app. It makes me wonder what this app is doing with such private information they gain access to. Who else have they given it to?! If I’d have known beforehand I’d be getting spammed, I never would have undertaken this app. It’s way too coincidental in nature that all of this started within hours of me downloading this app. Beware of this!!!!
Developer Response ,
We'd be happy to address these concerns:
1) While the minimum price to use Albert Genius is $4, you can select $0 on the slider to not enable this service. You are not required to use Albert Genius to use the Albert app.
2) We take security and privacy very seriously. Albert encrypts your data in transit to ensure your login information is not visible to anyone but you. Moreover, your passwords are not stored on our servers.
As for the emails and calls, Albert does not sell your data and we do not share any data without your explicit consent. If you applied for a loan in the app, you may have been contacted by the lender for the loan you applied for, but to be clear – Albert does not share any of your information without your explicit consent.
If you have any questions about your account or the way Albert handles your data, please email us at email@example.com. We'd be more than happy to help!
-The Albert Team
- Albert Corporation
- 109.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Albert Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.