The Alchemists is an original boardgame designed for 2 - 4 players (ages 8 and above).
You play an alchemist of the kingdom. Your goal is to score the highest number of Victory Points by making potions.
Challenge your friends on the same iPad, or fight against the A.I. - up to 4 simultaneously !
APP FEATURES :
* available languages: english, français
* playing with 2 - 4 players, humans or bots.
* for your comfort of play, you can choose between the 'face to face' and the 'pass and play' modes.
* play on 4 maps, try the 11 events game cards, make 21 recipes, each with variable difficulty, and run after 3 magic items!
* complete game rules are of course included, and there is also an interactive tutorial that helps you to get started.
* Touch Arcade - 4 stars - "If you're after something relaxing and a refreshing change from the plethora of endless runners (...) that are cluttering up your iPad, you could do a hell of a lot worse than Alchemists."
* Reviews on the Run - 9/10 - "Shaun and Marissa roll the dice in Alchemists"
Make it works on iOS8
Ratings and Reviews
Apple isn’t running the app on ios11. Please update it soon!
Great original board game!
Simple concept made into an incredibly compelling board game. Race around the board gathering ingredients to make magical potions back at the castle. Once on of the players makes 5 potions the game ends and all of the players scores are compared. So do you just go for quick and easy potions for minor points but make up for it by quantity or hold out for the big potions worth the big points? Since you can only choose to make potions you have the recipe for, do you sit in the castle spending your turns to find the potion that best meets the ingredients you already have or just try to make due with whichever recipes you have in hand?
Superb digital Board Game
This is truly a hidden gem among other jewels on the App Store. I am surprised that more has not been said about it. The secret ingredient in this game of brewing potions is in its minimalistic yet intuitive design. It's easy to pick up from young to old, fun to play, and changes up just enough to bring you back. It also employs a challenging, straightforward strategy in gathering ingredients to concoct potions which transmute into victory points. To keep things interesting, the player shared castle offers a few tactical options which allow you to blend a dash of cunning into your chemistry.
- Clément jacquet
- 37.3 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © C&C studio - 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Crossroads Free
- Get Off! Free
- Treasures Map $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.