AlcoHockey is an hybrid between beer pong and air hockey. Just try it you will adopt it :) . And it's free !! :)
**** Rules **** :
-*- You have 6 cups
-*- Hit all opponent’s cups
-*- Scored ? your opponent drink
-*- But he gets the puck back !
-> -> ENJOY
RichardNugget - "Best drinking game ever.";
awesomesushiguy - " i am not much of a drinker and i am not canadian, but you sir at a genius "
TheTallDwarf - " I must now try this. Thank you op for this glorious idea. "
ItsAKluneberg - " Whats amazing is that everyone just automatically knows the rules to this game "
zenunchucks - " OH MY GOD YEAAAAAAAH I WANNA PLAY! "
TheBigLead - " This is perhaps the greatest hockey upset since the Miracle on Ice. "
**** Features **** :
** Play against the computer in three different modes : Easy, Medium, Hard
** 2 Player mode on a same device
**** In App Purchase - Premium ****
-*- Full access to Game Center features
-*- Compete against people around the world
-*- Challenge your friends - 1 device* VS 1 device*
*device : ( iPhone/iPad/iPod on 3G/WIFI )
-*- Leader boards ( Victories, Defeats, Cups Drank, Cups Given )
-*- Achievements * Coming soon
-> -> Be part of the competition now !! Go premium !
Watch Jimmy Fallon Competed Against Drake in Alcohockey
Here are 10 reasons why alcohockey dominates beer pong, and why it should become America’s newest drinking game.
- You don’t have to chase rogue ping pong balls around. An air hockey puck is much easier to keep track of.
- There’s no need for a water cup, since it’s rare that the puck will leave the table.
- Alcohockey can be played in all kinds of weather. There’s no need to worry about windy conditions.
- As you booze, coordination goes right out the window. Don’t worry about aiming here. Grip it and rip it.
- Since there’s not much coordination needed, you can play deeper into your buzz than with beer pong.
- A crushed ping pong ball will ruin a game of beer pong. Crushing an air hockey puck is much more difficult.
- The rules are more straightforward. Look at the setup – there’s no room for blowing, bouncing, etc. House rules suck.
- Less spillage. Don’t worry about cups falling on your carpet; they’re set inside the table.
- Alcohockey is faster paced. Beer pong grinds to a halt when people can’t make shots. There’s no buzzkill here.
- It’s f***ing air hockey. Who doesn’t love air hockey?
**Bonus** The name is better. There’s no beer pong/Beirut debate going on here. Alcohol+hockey = Alcohockey. It’s the perfect name.
- Clement Yerochewski
- 43.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Yellow Sub
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.