Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, the flagship publication of the Research Society on Alcoholism, provides readers with direct access to the most significant and current research findings on the nature and management of alcoholism and alcohol-related disorders. Alcoholism is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the Newsstand, the “Alcoholism” app keeps you up to date with all the latest international news and peer-reviewed research.
Download the app today and enjoy a new browsing and reading experience, where you can:
• Download and read Alcoholism’s most recent issues
• Be notified when a new issue is available
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Browse, search and bookmark articles from all available issues
• Share links to your favorite articles with colleagues and friends
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $499.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $499.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 19.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research (mobile only) $499.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.