Please Note: This application cannot be used without prior authorization provided by a clinical service. Please contact us at 1.800.504.4032 for more details on how you can test your INR at home!
Optimize your anticoagulation therapy. Submit your INR Results and other therapy-related information directly to the Acelis Connected Health CoagClinic Application, where it can be reviewed by your clinician or physician. This app allows you to record an INR result anytime from anywhere for review by a healthcare professional during your clinic’s hours of operation. App use requires a login through a clinic that employs the clinic side of the application to monitor their warfarin (Coumadin) dosing and International Normalized Ratio (INR) / Prothrombin Time (PT) results.
- Secure patient login with unique ID
- Record single or multiple INR results
- Answer questions related to your therapy (if provided by your clinic)
- View dosing information (if provided by your clinic)
- Track your progress via a graphic chart
- View your complete self-test history
- Send comments to your clinic
- Acelis Connected Health patients can also order new supplies
- Patients who receive a next-test date have the option to auto-create reminders and calendar items (if provided by your clinic)
- INR test results submitted directly to your physician or clinic in real time
- Secure data transmission and storage
- Results data reviewed and managed by clinicians based on physician-selected settings
- Software developed under supervision of a medical doctor
- Personal identifiable information will not be sold or otherwise marketed to third parties
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice application. however, listening and telephone number for help would be great!!!
Also a way to upload/print/review the past results would be even better.
Otherwise this app works well.
Was working, now it's not
I use to own an iPhone 5S and the app worked with iOS 9. Recently, I upgraded to an iPhone 6S Plus and now the app will not work. Whenever I open the app, I get a system error that states, "you must connect to the network to access the Self Test Portal." I've also tried going to the website to report my INR values, but it says the server can't be reached. In addition, I've tried to access both the app and the website on wifi and cellular. I would really appreciate it if you could please fix the app. Thanks
Great when it's not wrong...
Great when it's not wrong about connection to Internet. It is telling me to retry... No more instructions. I have to call them. My expectations are low. If anyone wants to hear the good part, ask me.
- Standing Stone, Inc.
- 5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Acelis Connected Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.