Alfresco Mobile connects to Alfresco Content Services*.
With Alfresco Mobile you can:
• Create new folders
• Upload documents
• Search for documents and folders
• Sync files and folders for offline access
• Work with your files in Microsoft and Adobe apps
• Capture images, video, and audio
- And see their geo location
• Send documents for review and approval**
• See your tasks**
• Comment on documents
• Email files
• Join and favorite sites
Other useful things you should know:
• Use video mirroring to present on an external display or projector
• Use full-screen view to present right from your device
• Share files with other devices with AirDrop
• Connect to your Alfresco repository using your Alfresco log-in or SSO credentials***
• Manage user access with existing server permissions
• Safely exchange data over HTTPS
• Protect your data with Full time AES-256 data encryption option****
• Set a passcode and enable Touch ID on compatible devices ****
• MDM ready for MobileIron AppConfig, Apple Configurator and AirWatch
* Alfresco 4.2 and above required
** Alfresco on premise only
*** Requires SAML Single Sign-on (SSO) for Alfresco Content Services installed on the server
**** Data Protection and File Restrictions available to users of Alfresco Content Services Starter, Business and Enterprise editions. Data is always encrypted, decrypted only for access.
This update includes removal of support for the legacy my.alfresco.com solution in lieu of other cloud innovation as well as bug fixes and improvements. This update is recommended for all users of Alfresco Mobile.
Ratings and Reviews
Alfresco Mobile 1.4 continues to impress!
I used version 1.4 every day for work, and version 2.0 is an improvement to a great product. The redesign looks great, the interface improvements work well, and the ability to sync more than 30 files in 2.0 is a great improvement on the previous version.
So far so good
Does what it says, no crashes so far. Pretty clean UI. Note that it doesn't support uploading docs back to the repo. In pages for example to save to the alfresco server you have to save via webdav. Nor does it keep your downloaded copy in sync. That would be nice.
Hopefully two-way document saving would be supported in a future release. And also support for the collaboration of Share sites. So four stars for now with an open star for future awesomeness.
The best ECM mobile app out there!!
The ability to connect to both cloud and on-premise is extremely useful, the usability and minimalist approach to the app makes you see and access all of your content, this is well thought software.
- Alfresco Software, Inc.
- 16.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Alfresco Software, Inc., 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.