Become an inventor with Algodoo - Start designing and testing your ideas in seconds. Algodoo is endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
In a simulated “real” world you can build, play and make your inventions come alive. With simple drawing tools, objects like gears, motors, lasers, springs, ropes, and even water, you can test wacky ideas, build amazing machines and design cool games. Easily share your beautiful creations with friends and challenge them to use their own creative minds.
The simulation methods are based on cutting edge technology and also used by Algoryx in advanced engineering simulations, movie visual effects and virtual realitys simulators! In Algodoo they come in a irresistible format accessible for everyone.
Algodoo is also available for Mac on the Mac App Store!
Algodoo includes the following features:
◉ For drawing and building
Algodoo comes with an abundance of tools for constructing, building and creating your designs.
• Use the unique Sketch tool - an all-in-one tool with gestures for multi drawing and editing - that makes your workflow quick and easy.
• Or draw your creations with basic tools like Circles, Boxes, Polygons, Planes, Gears, Ropes & Chains.
• Make your inventions truly unique by adding physics like Springs, Axles, Thrusters, Lasers, Fixates and Tracers.
• Edit and interact with your creations using tools like Scale, Rotate, Move, Cut and Drag.
• For even more editing you can make water, set collision layers, group objects, add mechanics, etc, to your different components.
◉ For design and final touches
The Algodoo world is colorful but you can easily change the look and feel in Algodoo.
• Set color for your background, water and your objects. Save your colors as different palettes for future work. You can also change the look of your artwork with pre-made palettes like X-ray, Optics, Sunset, and many others.
• Experiment with different materials in Algodoo. In seconds you can set density, friction and restitution for your objects. Making them slippery like ice, heavy like gold or bouncy like a rubber ball. Algodoo comes with 9 different pre-made materials: Gold, Glass, Stone, Steel, Rubber, Helium, Wood, Ice and the Default Algodoo material.
◉ For sharing and daring
If you want some inspiration, find scenes in “Algobox” - a library of Algodoo creations. There are more than 30 000 user-created scenes that you will find amazing, awe-inspiring and fun.
• Browse around for hours, download and play your favourite scenes, all within Algodoo.
• Sign up for your personal account and start sharing your creations. Challenge your friends to try them or dare them to build even cooler scenes.
• Rate, comment and like all scenes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
◉ Quick and easy to get started
Algodoo comes with built-in tutorials which step-by-step introduce you to all the tools an main functions. Getting started is made even easier. If you want additional training and tips then watch some of the many videos and webinars that exist from links within Algodoo.
Algodoo is just endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Finally, long awaited support for iOS 10!
- 64bit support
- Fixes "invisible buttons" bug
- Fixes for iPad Pro
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app, but I have two problems. 1, For some reason, when I made a key delete an object, all the other keys disappeared and now I only have one key to use, I only see the up key, nothing else. 2, When I want to move the camera or zoom, I instead just use the tool I’m using, but twice, it’s very hard to zoom or move the camera, I think I have to be frame perfect. But this is still an awesome app.
Ya know, how about you not using the BRUSH tool for words,
Numbers, and everything like that. What if...... YOU COULD have TEXT? In a box, a quicker countdown, EVEN COMMENTARY! both Windows AND Mac 10 have text, and mobile has portable keyboards, so it’s fair that mobile should have it. It should also go for the resitution and friction.
2. Script Menu
Also, with text you could have SCRIPTS! Sure, you would have to do all those COMPLEX [ḉo̺͆,d Ing}, but what if you could’ve made all of that EASY? Just have “what happens”. Well, you can 匕モメ匕 what happens. also, you could have a wall whenever you’re finished with a sentence.|and when you press play, the game will read all your stuff and EVERYTHING will go EXACTLY the way you wanted.
And, that’s actually it! So I want BOTH to be in the next update.
It might not happen... BUT at least ONE! Okay bye :)
Do you need to fix this because it crashes the game
This will happen at random times because if youWord to use a spring sometimes it will show up and I want to be this Hollow Circle whatever platform you’re on if you were to unclique or on hold your search the game will crash your game it will just put whatever you saved last. it’s stupidly annoying . I have to hold it and then hit the save button and sometimes it doesn’t work.
The developer, Algoryx Simulation AB, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Algoryx Simulation AB
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Algoryx Simulation AB
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.