Become an inventor with Algodoo - Start designing and testing your ideas in seconds. Algodoo is endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
In a simulated “real” world you can build, play and make your inventions come alive. With simple drawing tools, objects like gears, motors, lasers, springs, ropes, and even water, you can test wacky ideas, build amazing machines and design cool games. Easily share your beautiful creations with friends and challenge them to use their own creative minds.
The simulation methods are based on cutting edge technology and also used by Algoryx in advanced engineering simulations, movie visual effects and virtual realitys simulators! In Algodoo they come in a irresistible format accessible for everyone.
Algodoo is also available for Mac on the Mac App Store!
Algodoo includes the following features:
◉ For drawing and building
Algodoo comes with an abundance of tools for constructing, building and creating your designs.
• Use the unique Sketch tool - an all-in-one tool with gestures for multi drawing and editing - that makes your workflow quick and easy.
• Or draw your creations with basic tools like Circles, Boxes, Polygons, Planes, Gears, Ropes & Chains.
• Make your inventions truly unique by adding physics like Springs, Axles, Thrusters, Lasers, Fixates and Tracers.
• Edit and interact with your creations using tools like Scale, Rotate, Move, Cut and Drag.
• For even more editing you can make water, set collision layers, group objects, add mechanics, etc, to your different components.
◉ For design and final touches
The Algodoo world is colorful but you can easily change the look and feel in Algodoo.
• Set color for your background, water and your objects. Save your colors as different palettes for future work. You can also change the look of your artwork with pre-made palettes like X-ray, Optics, Sunset, and many others.
• Experiment with different materials in Algodoo. In seconds you can set density, friction and restitution for your objects. Making them slippery like ice, heavy like gold or bouncy like a rubber ball. Algodoo comes with 9 different pre-made materials: Gold, Glass, Stone, Steel, Rubber, Helium, Wood, Ice and the Default Algodoo material.
◉ For sharing and daring
If you want some inspiration, find scenes in “Algobox” - a library of Algodoo creations. There are more than 30 000 user-created scenes that you will find amazing, awe-inspiring and fun.
• Browse around for hours, download and play your favourite scenes, all within Algodoo.
• Sign up for your personal account and start sharing your creations. Challenge your friends to try them or dare them to build even cooler scenes.
• Rate, comment and like all scenes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
◉ Quick and easy to get started
Algodoo comes with built-in tutorials which step-by-step introduce you to all the tools an main functions. Getting started is made even easier. If you want additional training and tips then watch some of the many videos and webinars that exist from links within Algodoo.
Algodoo is just endless fun for any age to create, play & learn physics!
- Finally, long awaited support for iOS 10!
- 64bit support
- Fixes "invisible buttons" bug
- Fixes for iPad Pro
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is great
This is great but the reason I’m giving it a three star rating is because that it sometimes doesn’t let me do The brush And a lot of other controls An since algodoo it’s very heavy weight
My iPad is very fast iPad Air 2 but not on algodoo
When I put to much water in It dramatically slows down
Please fix the problems I have and the crashing issues fix the issue please please please
I like this game but mobile has limited tools (no text and script) these features are not in mobile so can you plz add these features, also, since mobile has portable keyboards, can we type any key for controls? Plz add these features but why u only add them in computers? (PC). Also one more thing, when I make the scene, it only has stuff from the last scene, so I had to post the scene again, plz fix that. Also can you make layer groups because when I make something and another thing and put it together, the new thing is seeable and the old thing is not, so can you make layer groups? Maybe you should fix some things or make some new things in the game, ok?. Also, I got banned for no reason. WHY. Maybe this game needs a Redo.
Ya know, how about you not using the BRUSH tool for words,
Numbers, and everything like that. What if...... YOU COULD have TEXT? In a box, a quicker countdown, EVEN COMMENTARY! both Windows AND Mac 10 have text, and mobile has portable keyboards, so it’s fair that mobile should have it. It should also go for the resitution and friction.
2. Script Menu
Also, with text you could have SCRIPTS! Sure, you would have to do all those COMPLEX [ḉo̺͆,d Ing}, but what if you could’ve made all of that EASY? Just have “what happens”. Well, you can 匕モメ匕 what happens. also, you could have a wall whenever you’re finished with a sentence.|and when you press play, the game will read all your stuff and EVERYTHING will go EXACTLY the way you wanted.
And, that’s actually it! So I want BOTH to be in the next update.
It might not happen... BUT at least ONE! Okay bye :)
The developer, Algoryx Simulation AB, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.