AlgoMerchant is a web platform which allows users to receive real-time trading signals for Stocks, Exchange-Traded Funds, and Index Warrants listed in the Singapore Stock Exchange.
AlgoMerchant app is an extension of our web offering, allowing users to view and receive trading signals, with the added feature of real time push notifications for signals and alerts. These provide critical information, in real-time, for our users to make better trading decisions.
In order to enjoy the service provided by AlgoMerchant app, user needs to login using existing AlgoMerchant account. AlgoMerchant app has these main functions:
1) To view market opportunities in the "Daily Tips" screen
2) To view signals and positions in the “Follow” screen
3) To send orders and manage positions via "Place an Order" and "My Portfolio" screen
4) To shortlist particular products via "Watchlist" screen
5) To add and manage price and data mart alerts via "Price Alerts" & "Data Mart Alerts" screen
6) To turn on / off push notifications via “Settings” screen
7) To search for stock/ETF/Warrants through “Search” screen and view details on the individual “Product” screens
Detailed Explanation of Features:
1) View market opportunities in Daily Tips page
User can view last 24 hours market opportunity, view, and trade it via the portfolio they created
2) View signals and positions in Follow page
User can receive real-time signals and get position updates.
2.1) Follow – Signals
2.1.1) Any trade signal that is to open a new position or increase current position will appear as Entry Signal
2.1.2) Any trade signal that is to partially exit or fully exit current position will appear as Exit Signal
2.2) Follow – Positions
Shows all current positions of a strategy with the information of Product, unrealized PL, and Average Entry Price. All information here is updated in real-time.
2.3) Follow - Historical
Shows past positions that have been closed with the Net PL displayed.
3) Place Orders via Trade page
3.1) My Portfolio - Orders Log
View all orders sorted in order of recency.
3.2) My Portfolio - Active Orders
View all pending/queued orders
3.3) My Portfolio - Today's Trade
View all executed (filled) orders for today
3.4) My Portfolio - Open Positions
View all products in which you have an outstanding position
3.5) My Portfolio - Performance
View some statistics on your portfolio performance
User can create any number of watchlists and manage the products in each watchlist. The watchlists are directly synced with our website.
5.1) Price Alerts
User can create a price alert to notify him when the price for a particular product reaches a particular level.
5.2) Data Mart Alerts
User can create a data mart alert to notify him when one of our custom data mart events happens. Examples include Volume Breakout & Major Price Breakout.
6) Receive real-time trade signals and alerts through Settings
User can choose to receive email and app notification by turning them on.
7) Search and view product details through Search function.
User can search all stocks, ETFs and warrants (mainly Hang Seng Index Warrants) that are listed in Singapore Stock Exchange. In the product screen, user can view details about the product, including real-time updated price information.
We have updated our app to make it compatible with iPhone X dimension.
We also fixed some bugs and did general improvements to improve UI and UX of the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.