This app enables you to take photos with address, LONG-LAT, date&time of shooting location printed over.
The photo you took is immediately and automatically saved to Photo Library. You can easily send it by Email, post it to SNS such as Twitter, Facebook and LINE right after shooting.
Further more, you can put "Watermark" over the photo. This prevents modification of the photo by somebody else, which results in more reliability of the photo with shooting location information.
You can use this for normal use, but it is more effective for the following use;
- Take photo for evidence of yourself, immediately send it by Email or SNS (Personal use)
- Take photo for evidence of your job result, immediately send it by Email or SNS (Business use)
- Take photo for a certain investigation, send it by Email or SNS to client (Realtime reporting use)
- Take photo just for evidence when you find a stranger, a crime, a accident, a fire, etc.. (Notification by a citizen)
- When you encounter a danger such as an accident or a disaster, just shoot and send it by Email or SNS to inform where you are and ask for help (Emergency use)
There are some apps to set up your alibi, this app is effective to prove your alibi conversely.
For other features, you can also
- input original tittle
- swap front/rear camera
- light setting （Auto->On->Off->Auto）
- zoom up camera image by about 5x by pinch action
- set shutter sound ON/OFF <- Removed
- Burst Shooting Mode (5 shots every 0.5 second)
Shutter sound OFF (Removed) and Burst Shooting would be enough usage value when you take photo of a stranger or a criminal running away.
Note: In case of Burst Shooting, only the 1st shot out of 5 photos will be posted to Twitter and LINE.
Updated the app to support iOS11. This app version only supports iOS10 or later.
Shutter sound off function is removed because Apple used to allow it but currently does not.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.