Enter the Wonderland Playground. A pack of playing cards is flying down upon Alice. Five of them are 3D Cards!
- Don’t want score-keeping? Relax and immerse yourself in Classic Play, interacting with the cards in the checkered room by slightly tilting the device and flicking the cards.
Watch the 3D Cards fall, stack, spin, slide across the floor, push each other around, and Face Shift. Optionally, blow into an external microphone to send the cards flying into the air!
The 3D Cards will interact with 3D Wonderland Obstacles:
Mad Hatter Hat, White Rabbit Timer, Queen of Hearts Chop, Resize-Me Mushrooms, Healing Teapot, Cheshire Cat Madness, Garden Keys, and Wonderland Ledges.
- Want to keep score? Play Mini-Games “Flamingo Encounters” or “Hatter Cards: Sets”. View Random Wonderland Goodies if the score reaches the special number 42! A Goody can be an image, quote, or fact related to Lewis Carroll's novels "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" or "Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There."
• Choose between Classic Play or Mini-Games
• Original beautiful and colorful Wonderland art on every screen!
• Original electronic music plays in the Playground
• User can blow into the microphone of external wired headphones/earbuds to send the cards flying
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.