Alien Creeps TD: fight aliens and save the world in the most action packed tower defense game on IOS!
This tower defense game has it all: frenzied action battles! Hordes of devious enemies! Lightning bolts! Helicopters! Explosions!
Boom and blast those creeps with powerful towers! Mow them down with sturdy infantry units and armed heroes! Zap them with the supercharged Tesla Tower! Upgrade your weaponry, plan your strategy and get ready for action!
- 50 explosive levels and unique, special events
- Brand new 3D Touch Technology: combat speed is controlled by how hard you press the screen!
- Defend the Earth with thrilling free to play tower defense action
- Rise to the challenge and perfect your strategy with 3 thrilling game modes
- Deploy your heroes and infantry across a variety of demanding terrains
- Devise the ultimate defense with an array of devastating towers
- Unlock powerful new towers and abilities to aid your defense
- Invite allies to join this all-out war and share Airstrikes and Reinforcements with them!
- Take on an additional 58 insane 2 minute challenges perfectly optimized for mobile gameplay
- Blitz through waves of creeps at high speed with our fast forward feature
Get all the latest intel here:
Lock and load!
- Prepare your Heroes and ready your Towers for the next assault by the Creeps!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Pay to Collect
I’ve been playing this game for quite a while now, and right now, I’m on my way to maximizing my last “paid” hero, Cinder. I think the game has gone so far now from what it was before, and that it is much better now.
Customer support is also very prompt and very helpful in responding to your inquiries. Sometimes it gets boring, because I can’t do anything else in the game (five starred all maps, maximum upgrade for all towers, plus 1.3M in coins, 700+ gems), but so far, I just push to collect more, so when the next update comes up where I can spend all these resources, I can spend all of it to upgrade. During special events, since I only get general stash as I have all the rewards already (heroes and tower mods), I play mostly to see what tower mods I can get some more.
Please continue to do well in this game. Thank you for making it enjoyable for me, and others.
Great game but greedy
This is what happens when crack dealers decide to develop apps. It's a compelling, addictive game that's fun and exciting at first. Once you're hooked, you find yourself burning through tesla blasts and reinforcements. But that's ok....you can earn more by grinding a little. But it's not enough to keep up. You can spend hours earning enough to pay for that next upgrade and even that doesn't help clear that level. Then you find yourself itching for your dailies just to get an air strike or a few gems to recharge your tesla. You get impatient and spend a couple of bucks just to make it through (you're Soooo close! How could you not?)
Next thing you know, you're advertising your kidneys on eBay to afford that hero that will change everything!! You'll get to the end if you just have a few more gems and just one more upgraded tower.
Ridiculously unbalanced at the higher levels. You shouldn't need to grind or buy to complete the game, but there's simply no viable straight-through path. You absolutely have to grind or buy upgrades to get through it. Avoid unless you like pay-to-play.
Buffs and weird things that happen
So lately I’ve been noticing that some times on veteran and normal levels when I’m down to one heart I just automatically die and the weird thing is is it’s only if I have 1 heart also I’ve noticed on the harder levels I mostly get 1 Star/Heart cause my tower aren’t strong enough to kill them ,like behemoths are very powerful I’ve never killed one with out the Tesla tower like the mini gun is an enhancement tower and still it does 20 damage a level one laser tower does ALOT more than that so I’m requesting you buff the damage of all towers and add force field upgrade so towers are resistant to jolts and icers and any tower debuff and disabler thank you for your time.
- Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- 170.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014-2019 Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $3.99
- Starter Bundle $5.99
- Hero Skybolt $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.