Alien Creeps TD: fight aliens and save the world in the most action packed tower defense game on IOS!
This tower defense game has it all: frenzied action battles! Hordes of devious enemies! Lightning bolts! Helicopters! Explosions!
Boom and blast those creeps with powerful towers! Mow them down with sturdy infantry units and armed heroes! Zap them with the supercharged Tesla Tower! Upgrade your weaponry, plan your strategy and get ready for action!
- 50 explosive levels and unique, special events
- Brand new 3D Touch Technology: combat speed is controlled by how hard you press the screen!
- Defend the Earth with thrilling free to play tower defense action
- Rise to the challenge and perfect your strategy with 3 thrilling game modes
- Deploy your heroes and infantry across a variety of demanding terrains
- Devise the ultimate defense with an array of devastating towers
- Unlock powerful new towers and abilities to aid your defense
- Invite allies to join this all-out war and share Airstrikes and Reinforcements with them!
- Take on an additional 58 insane 2 minute challenges perfectly optimized for mobile gameplay
- Blitz through waves of creeps at high speed with our fast forward feature
Get all the latest intel here:
Lock and load!
- Prepare your Heroes and ready your Towers for the next assault by the Creeps!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Pay to Collect
I’ve been playing this game for quite a while now, and right now, I’m on my way to maximizing my last “paid” hero, Cinder. I think the game has gone so far now from what it was before, and that it is much better now.
Customer support is also very prompt and very helpful in responding to your inquiries. Sometimes it gets boring, because I can’t do anything else in the game (five starred all maps, maximum upgrade for all towers, plus 1.3M in coins, 700+ gems), but so far, I just push to collect more, so when the next update comes up where I can spend all these resources, I can spend all of it to upgrade. During special events, since I only get general stash as I have all the rewards already (heroes and tower mods), I play mostly to see what tower mods I can get some more.
Please continue to do well in this game. Thank you for making it enjoyable for me, and others.
Game hasn’t updated in 3+ Years. STOP, do not get this game.
The game is essentially a cash grab and abandoned. Though as many people report of being too Grindy and such, there is a loophole. All you need is to have a Facebook account in the game to save your data, then you’re all set. In order to do this, you need to delete the game and redownload it, and once your do, make sure to play through the tutorial and first 3 levels of the game so you can get everything you need before the game allows you to have access to the “Facebook” connect button. By doing this you can “combine game data” and get more gems and all the support perks.
Now as to why you shouldn’t play this game. It’s not worth playing since the game is abandoned and nothing new has come to the game in ages. There are only 50 levels and that’s it with the frequent automated events here and there (im assuming the events are automated). The game does soak up a crap ton of time to grind unless you use the loophole I mentioned above and to unlock any of the heroes besides the ones you can get from events, they cost money to buy since they’re from the shop. The story becomes practically nonexistent after halfway or so through and in the end the game is just a cash grab and fails to have its potential seen. (They also created Castle Creeps and I assume it’s the exact same cash grab so no point in downloading that either). Anyhow back to Genshin Impact I go now lol.
Great game but greedy
This is what happens when crack dealers decide to develop apps. It's a compelling, addictive game that's fun and exciting at first. Once you're hooked, you find yourself burning through tesla blasts and reinforcements. But that's ok....you can earn more by grinding a little. But it's not enough to keep up. You can spend hours earning enough to pay for that next upgrade and even that doesn't help clear that level. Then you find yourself itching for your dailies just to get an air strike or a few gems to recharge your tesla. You get impatient and spend a couple of bucks just to make it through (you're Soooo close! How could you not?)
Next thing you know, you're advertising your kidneys on eBay to afford that hero that will change everything!! You'll get to the end if you just have a few more gems and just one more upgraded tower.
Ridiculously unbalanced at the higher levels. You shouldn't need to grind or buy to complete the game, but there's simply no viable straight-through path. You absolutely have to grind or buy upgrades to get through it. Avoid unless you like pay-to-play.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- 242.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014-2022 Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $3.99
- Starter Bundle $5.99
- Hero Skybolt $8.99
- Pouch of Gems $9.99
- Hero Roxie $2.99
- Refill Code Keys $0.99
- Bag of Gems $19.99
- Coins Pack 1 $4.99
- Cinder $9.99
- Super Event Bundle! $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.