This is a FREE version of the Legendary PC Alien Shooter game which is now available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch! Try it now and get engaged in adrenaline - fueled action that has caught millions of gamers all over the world!
"With a wonderful array of weapons, non-stop action, splendid graphics, eerie music and a wonderful adventure setting, Alien Shooter is a game that delivers on every front." - Game Tunnel
Deserted military complex. Hordes of merciless creatures. Here you are. Your mission is simple – clear the base so there are just dead monsters' corpses left around.
- Enjoy user friendly control schemes with auto-aim option available!
- stand up to the huge crowds of monsters appearing on one screen at a time
- level up, try out superhuman fighting abilities in an intense battle
- corpses of the monsters eliminated do not disappear - check out what happens at the end of every level!
Mow them down and stay alive!
- "A thoroughly enjoyable game, I totally recommend it." - binaryjoy.co.uk
- "It's hard to stop once you start." - AG.ru
- "All in all, I highly recommend Alien Shooter, especially if you loved the old Doom by ID's because, although substantially different, they share the same frenzy and the same immediacy of play. Definitely a great title." - retrogaminghistory.com
"Step forward Alien Shooter, which in the absence of any empirical studies, I'm happy to stake has a higher body count than all the Dooms, Dukes and Gauntlets put together. It's also a bloody good game with an arsenal of weapons any FPS would be proud of." - PC Zone Magazine
a really good game, totally old school and totally classic
by Alien Gonzo
Alien Shooter is the best! It is full of action and it just keeps coming at you, you can hardly stop playing until you complete the game. The harder it gets the more you will try.
by I Ain't Afraid of No Aliens
Alien Shooter is a MUST HAVE for people who can stand a 'little' bit of gore, blood, bodies and a horror scene.
by Gaming Grownup
Go Ahead - Have Some Grownup Fun.
- added joystick support
- increased frame rate in the menus
- stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Played it since childhood
This game caught me a lot of attention when aliens chase you by and you start committing an ultra kill in one place, this game never gets worst, neither deadly, the alien game brought me back in mobile device and I'm bringing the memories back where I last time played it.
A whole lot of memories
Man I remember as a kid staying up till 4-5 in the morning playing this. I love this game. I like how the mechanics and gameplay haven’t changed after all these years. Definitely my favorite game in the App Store
As good as the pic game.
This game has been ported over to the handheld devices nicely. I used to play this game a lot on the pic and the game play is exactly the same. If you loved playing the pc game u will love this version.
- Sigma LLC
- 236.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2013 Sigma Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Small coins pack $6.99
- Tiny coins pack $2.99
- Middle coins pack $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.