This is a SPECIAL version of the legendary Alien Shooter game, created upon the numerous gamers' requests from all over the world!
Try Survive mode, gain top results, share your achievements using Game Center and compete with the others across the Globe.
"With a wonderful array of weapons, non-stop action, splendid graphics, eerie music and a wonderful adventure setting, Alien Shooter is a game that delivers on every front." - Game Tunnel
Deserted military complex. Hordes of merciless creatures. Here you are. Your mission is simple – clear the base so there are just dead monsters' corpses left around.
- Enjoy user friendly control schemes with auto-aim option available!
- stand up to the huge crowds of monsters appearing on one screen at a time
- level up, try out superhuman fighting abilities in an intense battle
- corpses of the monsters eliminated do not disappear - check out what happens at the end!
- compete with the gamers from all over the world use Game Center!
Mow them down and stay alive!
- "A thoroughly enjoyable game, I totally recommend it." - binaryjoy.co.uk
- "It's hard to stop once you start." - AG.ru
- "All in all, I highly recommend Alien Shooter, especially if you loved the old Doom by ID's because, although substantially different, they share the same frenzy and the same immediacy of play. Definitely a great title." - retrogaminghistory.com
"Step forward Alien Shooter, which in the absence of any empirical studies, I'm happy to stake has a higher body count than all the Dooms, Dukes and Gauntlets put together. It's also a bloody good game with an arsenal of weapons any FPS would be proud of." - PC Zone Magazine
a really good game, totally old school and totally classic
by Alien Gonzo
Alien Shooter is the best! It is full of action and it just keeps coming at you, you can hardly stop playing until you complete the game. The harder it gets the more you will try.
by I Ain't Afraid of No Aliens
Alien Shooter is a MUST HAVE for people who can stand a 'little' bit of gore, blood, bodies and a horror scene.
by Gaming Grownup
Go Ahead - Have Some Grownup Fun.
Have you ever felt yourself like machine? A killing machine. Have your muscles ever been so tensed it's hard to breathe? Could you imagine being a single whole with your powerful gun?
minor changes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be optimized for the X Max and needs better weapon swapping. Those Game Center notifications also get in the way of the battle.
Not optimized for iPhone XS
This game carries lots of memories for me,but it is not optimized for iPhone XS and u lose lots for your screen while playing
Game notification also come right on screen and distract u while playing
One of the best
I really love this game, and it brought back a lot of memories of me and my cousin competing with each other. And now, we can continue competing with Game Center support, which is my favorite part of the app. I only wish there were different levels, like there are in the original. But other than that, it's a great game, one of my favorite.
- Sigma LLC
- 72.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 Sigma Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.