Please read: This game is only recommended for iPhone 5, iPad 3, iPad mini 2 or newer. If using an older device, please use the "low graphics" mode for a smoother experience.
Can You Escape Area 51?
Deep underground in the basement of Area 51 lies the largest alien prison on planet earth. Aliens from all over the galaxy who were unlucky enough to crash their UFO on earth are kept in captivity and put through painful test. During the day, the prison is guarded by high ranking military solders but at night, security is handled by ruthless Robot Guards.
For years these aliens have dreamed of escaping and now their chance has come!
- Test your stealth skills as you guide your alien through the various rooms of Area 51
- Sneak past the guards in 14 challenging randomly selected maps
- Unlock 5 unique aliens with cool special powers
- Unlock various upgrades
- Game Center leaderboards
- Realtime lighting and shadow effects
- Simple controls that are easy to learn: Tap once to move, Double tap to teleport and Long press to use your special power.
- Playable in landscape and portrait
- 100% free: No in app purchases!
1. Remember, teleporting makes noise. You should always teleport to a spot that is far away from any robot guards.
2. You can only teleport once per room. Use it wisely!
3. Collect every orb you see. These will let you unlock faster, more powerful aliens and useful upgrades.
- Lower cost to unlock extra aliens
- Smoother Performance
- Slightly smaller install size
- Balanced difficulty
- General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and a little entertaining
This game is simple enough, but I'd rather see a d-pad style control instead of just tapping where you want the alien to go. The only thing is, is this another never ending game? Do you every actually escape? I'm not sure if I'll keep this game long enough to find out. This game is entertaining, but really only if you're bored. At least it's not a never ending running game that seems to be all the rage for the App Store.
- Lost City Digital LLC
- 166.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Justin Quinn, Lost City GameZ
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.