**"In Onslaught players can expect the kind of portable X-COM experience they’ve always wanted." --148apps.com
**"AvH: Onslaught is like a tribute band for X-Com – it hits all of the same notes as the original: recruitable (and re-nameable) troops who learn as they gain experience, cagey aliens who see in the dark better than you do, bases that you build and staff, research that you direct, randomized combat maps – the whole lot." -- pockettactics.com
AvH starts with 25 heart-pounding, intense training missions. Through 25 missions, get upgraded gear and face tougher aliens. These missions will get you ready for 'The Onslaught' where you'll be responsible for world management.
When you think you're ready, you can jump right into the Onslaught.
Aliens versus Humans: THE ONSLAUGHT
You have been hired by the United Countries of Earth (UCE) to defend our planet. Your job is to build bases around the globe in order to detect alien “Teleportation Events”. Once detected, you must send team(s) of soldiers out to remove the Alien threat and recover any Alien technology.
Beware, the Aliens have superior firepower and you will need to research and manufacture better gear in order to have a chance of winning the war against them. The UCE has provided a fully functional base that will get you up and running.
The rest is up to you...
!@#$% Intercepted communication 18:13a5f506 !@#$%^
* Bases - build up to 8 bases around the Earth.
* Geoscape – A world view of your bases, crafts and active teleportation events.
* Base Management: build facilities, view base info, equip soldiers, research, manufacture, purchase, sell and transfer items between bases.
* New and updated battle terrains including: Farm, Urban, Industrial, Arctic, Jungle and Desert.
* A Pedia to help you keep track of all your gear, crafts, alien corpses and artifacts.
* Four levels of difficulty: n00b, Challenging, Hard and Cruel.
* Interactive mission tutorials and a quick tutorial.
* Randomly generated battle maps, day and night missions, destructible terrain, on-the-fly Line of Sight and 4 zoom levels.
* Soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
Aliens versus Humans: TRAINING MISSIONS
Choose to start here if you're new to the game. Lots of progressive, challenging missions that can be replayed.
* Design and play your own missions. Choose terrain, soldiers, weapons, armor. Set alien intelligence from easy to truly evil.
* Play 25 missions that proceed along a storyline, including night time missions.
* 11 weapons and 3 armor types that unlock based on game progression.
* 3 star rating system for missions.
* Your soldiers' stats improve based on their experience during missions.
* Randomly generated maps = ultimate replayability.
* Destructible terrain.
* On-the-fly Line of Sight.
* Ability to customize your squad for each mission.
* 4 zoom levels that allow you to see more of the battle map or get up close and personal.
* 20 achievements that will challenge you beyond the game.
A Note from the developers:
We hope you enjoy the latest release of Aliens versus Humans. Please help support us by rating/reviewing the app, liking us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aliens-versus-Humans/323015897724713), following us on twitter @aliensvshumans as well as providing feedback through our support link.
Al(ien) and Hu(man)
We ran the gauntlet and added support for all new iPhone and iPad screens. In 8 years, no one has found all of the Easter Eggs and no one has solved the puzzle from all of clues. Go forth.
Ratings and Reviews
Since I downloaded this game, the best of the genre, IMHO, I’ve actually completely forgotten what the original x-com even looked like. This game had become my new standard. Love it!
Idk if it’s an Easter egg but I’ve been able to exploit a ‘glitch’ regarding infinite grenades. No apparent limit. Works with all grenades and when I research the alien grenade, I’m able to exploit that too. I can then stock up on a thousand of them and sell them back. For !$!$!$
Game Breaking Bug
Game locks up when you try to select the very first mission (Back To Roswell). Can’t bring myself to lower my rating though. So happy it’s back in the App Store. Please fix bug and I’ll even buy some in-game currency because you guys are awesome.
Perfect mobile xcom
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Leisurerules Inc.
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011-2020 Leisurerules Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 15 Million Game Dollars $2.99
- 30 soldier resurrections $2.99
- 4 Soldier Resurrections $0.99
- 10 soldier resurrections $1.99
- 2 Million Game Dollars $0.99
- 5 Million Game Dollars $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.