With the Alinof TimerPro, your time management will be more efficient than ever before!
The Alinof TimerPro enables you to very easily and quickly set a countdown time, or to set an alarm time for when you want to be notified; it’s highly practical, whether it be for a meeting, fetching your laundry in 2 hours time, or alerting you in 6 minutes time once your cup of tea is brewed and ready to be enjoyed.
This application is very useful for absolutely anyone, but the ‘full-screen’ option is especially handy for teachers; for example, the remaining time left for an exam can be projected on a screen. We invite you to compare this application with other available timers; its functionalities, design and great price will rapidly convince you that this is the one for you!
• Use up to 10 different timers simultaneously
• Use the ‘Timer’ mode or the ‘Alarm’ mode
• Choose between a ‘normal’, ‘full-screen’, or ‘always visible’ screen display
• Set the hour, minutes and seconds
• Customise the title and alert message
• Choose between 16 types of alarm sounds and 25 background colors
• Add your own music (mp3,aac)
• Add your own background picture
• Optimization for macOS Mojave
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
While it remains my favourite among the timers I've tried, problems remain:
1. Still no wake from sleep mode!
2. Taking control of (⌘ command) the numerals 1 through 0 interferes with many other programs that use these key combos. This means having to keep Alinof Timer Pro not just backgrounded, but off. These desperately need to be assignable! As a composer, 6 or more of these combinations are already used by programs that are my regular daily tools. I should relearn my bread & butter tools to use your timer?
2. It badly needs a few less intrusive alarm sounds - for instance, if used as a meditation timer, or in an open office setting, better & quieter bell or wood block sounds would be good. I shouldn't need to go hunting for sounds to add (though I appreciate the capability)
3. In the translucent mode, the window remains opaque. It would be nice to be ablem to adjust trahslucency with a slider.
4. What is "link mode"?
Great implementation of a timer program
I really like the approach to a timer program Alinof Timer Pro uses. I mostly us it to time me while taking flash card quizes so I don’t take to much time mind wandering. I like the ability to lock it in place with the padlock, i.e. pin it to the desktop but it also becomes somewhat translucent when I do that.
I really like when the timer goes off the Message that is custom comes up across the entire screen. This program has a lot of options of color, custom alarm, and background. Multiple timers are available. Not a bad program for the buck.
Best Timer I Have Found
A simple but great timer. I love the translucent mode. Simple to use and unobtrusive.
- Alinof Software GmbH
- 8.4 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Alinof Software GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.