Now get ECGs instantly! Developed specifically for veterinary professionals and their pet owner clients, the Veterinary AliveECG app changes your practice, adding convenience and ease of use, to allow you to take powerful, accurate recordings while improving your quality of care.
Note: This app is intended to be used with the AliveCor Veterinary Heart Monitor. To purchase ($199), please visit www.AliveCorVet.com
See the product in action at www.youtube.com/alivecorvet
WHAT VETERINARIANS ARE SAYING
“Ideally suited for veterinarians. It can help practices on many levels.”
Marc Kraus, DVM, DACVIM, Senior Lecturer, Cardiology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
"Absolutely loving this instrument. We have it in constant use and can no longer practice without it!"
Dan Simpson, DVM, West Bay Animal Hospital, Warwick, RI
* EASY TO USE: Screen more patients with no stress or shaving required in the majority of cases.
* ACCURATE: Current veterinary testing demonstrates accuracy in rate and rhythm compared to traditional ECG devices.
* CONVENIENT: Screen quicker than ever during wellness and sick exams in addition to preoperative and diagnostic work-ups.
* ACCESSIBLE: Store ECGs, with your notes and patient info, on the device and securely in the cloud for later analysis, sharing, or printing.
* FLEXIBLE: Record a single-lead ECG rhythm strip of any duration on dogs, cats, and horses.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Veterinary Heart Monitor snaps onto your iPhone 4, 4S or 5 like a case and wirelessly communicates with the app on your phone. No pairing between your iPhone and the Heart Monitor is required.
Once in the Veterinary AliveECG app, create an account and you’re ready to begin recording ECGs. It’s that easy to get started.
AliveCorVet.com provides you with anytime, anywhere, secure online access to all of your uploaded ECGs. Once you have the Veterinary Heart Monitor and the Veterinary AliveECG app you can create a free account that gives you access to your personal ECG hub. To access please visit http://app.alivecorvet.com/login
Within your hub you are able to interact with your current and historical ECGs, allowing you to analyze, print, and share. Our online services will continue to expand based on customer feedback.
CAUTION: For veterinary use only. Not cleared for human use. The human use app is AliveECG, also available in the App Store.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Added support for 64bits.
Ratings and Reviews
I saw this demo at AVMA this year. Are you guys coming out with an iPhone 5 case?
I have used this and my veterinary practice since it first came on the market serval years ago. There were some bugs at first, but they have been worked out. We used it 5 to 10 times every day with excellent results.
Doesn’t even work
Hooked everything up and did the initial setup and nothing spent hours trying to figure out what I did wrong but it’s really what’s wrong with this product and app I would give -1 stars but I can’t
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AliveCor, Inc.
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2017 AliveCor, Inc. All Rights Reserved. US Patent No: 8,301,232 and Patents Pending. AliveCor is a registered trademark of AliveCor, Inc. in the United States and other countries.