Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night - even when you’re at work or your doctor’s office is closed. But dealing with your child’s illnesses, injuries and new behaviors can be easier…
Pocket Doc is designed to be your “go-to app” for managing your child’s health. It provides tools for making every day health decisions. And when your child needs care, the renowned experts at John’s Hopkins All Children’s Hospital are just one tap away.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Request Appointment – request an appointment via phone or our online form
• Services – view a list of services we provide
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
Want to Connect with John’s Hopkins All Children’s Hospital?
• Contact Us – get in touch with John’s Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
• Feedback – a direct line for letting us know what you think
• Giving – an option to make a donation to John’s Hopkins All Children’s Hospital programs
• Social media – ways to join our community
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using Pocket Doc all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
*Updated for new image compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful !
Thank All Children's -Awesome app!
Being a first time parent, this app provides answers and guidance to a lot of the questions I have. Now I can have the answers to these questions with me at all times. You're always on the cutting edge of everything All Children's. Thanks for paying attention to the needs of parents too.
Easy to understand
I'm an ICU RN and I love this app. It's very easy to read and leads parents in the right direction. I especially LOVE the dosage charts for children's meds.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- All Children's Hospital, Inc.
- 33.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Self Care Decisions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.