The All Critical Thinking app targets problem solving, reasoning, and critical thinking and can be used in language or cognitive therapy sessions with children ages 10 and up and adults with cognitive or language deficits and disorders.
Tasks included in the Critical Thinking app allow the users to analyze, evaluate, create, and problem solve.
The Critical Thinking app includes the following activities:
• Identifying and stating main problems
• Identifying and stating multiple causes
• Generating lists of items
• Generating multiple uses of objects
• Prioritizing what should be done in what order
• Solving moral dilemmas
• Stating what one is thinking
• Generating an ad for a product
• Solving absurdities
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App flaws make practically useless
The way the app requires questions and answers to SLOWLY be read before responding and then AGAIN after selecting answers prematurely or after errors is so time intensive as to make the app useless. The other flaw is the necessity of Virtual Speech apps to chose an incorrect sound when simply a visual or removing answer options would do. Our autism spectrum folks are extremely sensitive to making mistakes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.